Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My father passed away tonight.

Neomet

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sounded like an honorable man who had a very positive influence on your life. It's not unusual for our grandparents to have a profound effect on our lives, bless their hearts. Carry his memories with you and treasure them.

Sorry to hear yet another of America's greatest generation passing on from this life. I thank God daily for what that generation did for our country.

My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

You have honored your father by speaking so highly of him. His generation knew that there is a time for plowshares and a time for swords.

I pray our generation and the next learns from these men and women.

So sorry for your loss.

The vets from that time are dissapearing at a rapid rate, and they were truly the greatest generation. They changed the world as no others have. I lost my dad a year ago last thanksgiving. Let your grief run its course, its a natural and nessary thing. You will, in time, come to a point that you will realize you were just lucky to have known such a man and had him to shape your life. I feel your loss.----------Larry

Hey there folks. Just got back to AZ after burying dad and wanted to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for all the posts. It meant quite a bit to both Leslie and me. I'm printing all of these and sending them to my mom along with a copy of the eulogy I gave at his funeral. I am sure these will bring her comfort and solace during this period of loss.

Thanks again. You guys are the best.

Rick

• 3 weeks later...

I do not have any words that will help heal your loss. All I can say to you is that in the blackest of night , if you look to the sky , you WILL see a light -- that is your Dad looking down on you and the rest of his loved ones.

Very sorry to hear of your loss --- DaBird :(

Edited by DaBird