Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Doctor Sight Instruction Manual

cferree

Does anyone have a source for the instruction manual for a Doctor (pdf, doc, etc.)? I bought one used and didn’t get any instructions. I have the screw driver and add on for calibrating sight adjustments, but I don’t know which screws adjust windage and elevation.

Thanks for the help,

Charles

Looking through the scope you will see two set screws facing you. The left one locks the vertical adjustment and the right locks the horizontal. Loosen both screws when adjusting the scope. The screw hole at the top of the scope adjusts vertically and the one on the right adjusts the horizontal.

I thought the manual was on-line somewhere. If you can't find one let me know. I may have a spare at home somewhere

IF ya want, I can scan one for you and post the pdf tomorrow. That is if I remember....

Let me know if you want the scan.

Later,

Chuck

Thanks for the scan offer, but the directions above should get me on paper.

Charles

IF ya want, I can scan one for you and post the pdf tomorrow. That is if I remember....

Let me know if you want the scan.

Later,

Chuck

Thanks for the scan offer, but the directions above should get me on paper.

Charles

Well that is a good thing since I forgot to bring the manual in today :rolleyes:

I use a laser bore sighter <http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=332264&t=11082005> indoors to match my Docter's point of aim with the laser's point of impact. With that you'll soon discover which way the dot moves in response to adjustments and not burn any ammo. Be sure to tighten the locking screws on the back when done. I check my sight alignment periodically because it will drift.

Edited by NMCOpen