Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jewelry box sources?

Okay, here's the deal. My wife has some really nice jewelry (which is why I'm allowed to buy guns!) but she needs a similarly nice jewelry box to keep it in. Anybody have a source where I can get a really nice one? I'm not looking to save any money on it, so the typical stuff I could find in stores isn't going to cut it. I'm thinking something made of really nice/exotic wood. Any suggestions on where to look? R

Do you already have your gun cabinet picked out ?

Nope, I prefer a safe in a closet to a gun cabinet. We use the gunsafe to store other valuable (like jewelry) when we're going to be away for a while too. We'll be moving in a bit over a year so I'm holding off on a larger gunsafe, but it's definitely needed. The jewelry box wouldn't have to match anything and could go on her vanity most of the time...and then just pop it in the safe if we're heading out of town. R,

Do you already have your gun cabinet picked out ?

Nope, I prefer a safe in a closet to a gun cabinet. We use the gunsafe to store other valuable (like jewelry) when we're going to be away for a while too. We'll be moving in a bit over a year so I'm holding off on a larger gunsafe, but it's definitely needed. The jewelry box wouldn't have to match anything and could go on her vanity most of the time...and then just pop it in the safe if we're heading out of town. R,

Try Neimans or Nordstroms they work down in Tx.