Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

optic rules for MGM match

lucas

In Scoped Tactical class one weapon may be an Open weapon, with no limitations. Assuming the rifle is the designated Open gun, this is the rule:

5.3 Rifle - Open Class

5.3.1 No limitations on accessories (see Rule 4.3)

5.3.2 Barrel length shall not be changed for the duration of the match.

Or, read the rules here: http://www.mgmtargets.com/iron_man/rules.php

In Scoped Tactical class one weapon may be an Open weapon, with no limitations. Assuming the rifle is the designated Open gun, this is the rule:

5.3 Rifle - Open Class

5.3.1 No limitations on accessories (see Rule 4.3)

5.3.2 Barrel length shall not be changed for the duration of the match.

Or, read the rules here: http://www.mgmtargets.com/iron_man/rules.php

That helps,thanks,but shotgun load amount is crossed out, so am i to assume i can load as many as will fit in gun for scoped tactical div?

That would be interesting, but I don't think it would be for me. My eyes are too old to get a good focus on the front sight for those long rifle shots!

I do have an 8 round Nordic extension tube (12 round total mag capacity) that I may use on my 11/87 this year. If it's reliable I'll probably try it, but I'd be worried about damaging it on a door jam or barricade. Or I may stick with a 10 round tube like I used last year. There's time to make a decision. But the rules allow it, and I can still have a scoped rifle!

I've been waiting to see a skilled iron sight shooter run an open shotgun as their one open gun in tactical there and clean up.

I've had the same thought myself.

If had a good open SG, I would be ALL over that!!!

TG

I've been waiting to see a skilled iron sight shooter run an open shotgun as their one open gun in tactical there and clean up.

I've had the same thought myself.

If had a good open SG, I would be ALL over that!!!

TG

That's my problem I don't have one and don't have the budget for one in the near future. But if I did.......