Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

pre cast 45 bulletts

DEADEYE

Attached you will find prices for pre cast bulletts from multiple vendors it may not be all inclusive but it was a start for those of us who must shoot precast or cast our own due to cost I thought this would help... Most of the vendors offer flate rate shipping and or mulit lot discounts that vary.

Also the pricing is as accurate as I can make it as of today.

I have updated the spread sheet with some other vendors and removed one that was/is defunct I hope this helps....

cast_bullet_prices.htm

Edited by DEADEYE

Attached you will find prices for pre cast bulletts from multiple vendors it may not be all inclusive but it was a start for those of us who must shoot precast or cast our own due to cost I thought this would help... Most of the vendors offer flate rate shipping and or mulit lot discounts that vary.

Also the pricing is as accurate as I can make it as of today.

It appears one vendor on the list may be gone Lightining Bulletts I am checking and will modify the list once confirmed?

Yup, what Matt said. I think they are listed under James Stinar. I have a couple thousand and they look great, haven't had a chance to shoot any of them yet though. Been too busy for a lot of things.......

Here are a few more that you may want to add to your list. Both are located in western PA and make a good product & are great to deal with. ;)

http://mastercast.net/cast_bullets.htm

http://www.pennbullets.com/45/45-caliber.html

I do have master cast on i can add Penn when i have a chance, thanks for the info

Believe it or not but there are 2 companies with the same name. One is in Pennsylvaina(the link I posted)the other is in Illinois. - The diffference in websites is dot com vs dot net.

I emailed Jim Stinar and he replied promptly with a price sheet. See attached file.

REGULAR_PRICE_SHEET.pdf

Edited by Throwin Lead

Jim Stinar is listing his bullets on USPSA, nice bullets and great prices. If you shoot lead get in touch with him and get a price list.

What is the company name? Looked on the vendor list at USPSA and didn't see A Jim Stinar listed.

Company name is S&S Casting. His info is in the file in the first post- but his prices as of 1-06-08 were $52.44 for the 230gr .45s- at least that is what he charged me.... :unsure: