Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 08-03 "Six"

D.Hayden

Shot this one tonight.

Revo. 4.48 @ 1 down. HF 6.4732.

Can't get the calculator to work. Any help on the %.

Thank, Tucker.

The calculator doesn't seem to work for revolver on this one. 67.5% in SS though if that helps.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know.

Greg from up thread shot this with revo:

Shot this Sunday. First match with my Carmonized 625. Anyone know where this is?

Revolver pts 30 0 time 3.82 HF 7.8534

Thanks,

Greg

This ended up at 98%

• 1 month later...

Shot this one again...first time was about a year ago. Knowing that I only need one or two solid classifiers to move up I was a little deliberate. 2.99s down 2pts for a 91.3% according the the classifier calc site. Both C's were very close to the A-zone and actually close to the other hits so I guess I shied away from the hard cover a bit too much. Absolutely no head snap....where'd that disappear to? :blink:

Shot this one again...first time was about a year ago. Knowing that I only need one or two solid classifiers to move up I was a little deliberate. 2.99s down 2pts for a 91.3% according the the classifier calc site. Both C's were very close to the A-zone and actually close to the other hits so I guess I shied away from the hard cover a bit too much. Absolutely no head snap....where'd that disappear to? :blink:

Nicely done. :cheers: We shoot this one today.

• 1 month later...
And for the slowest time (that anyone will admit to, anyway): 4.99 clean in L10. . . .

I shot this today with Lea County Action Shooters in Hobbs, NM.

Production Division (Shooting Major power factor Winchester USA .40, but being scored minor because of Production rules)

1 Alpha

3 Charlies

2 Steel

6.98 Seconds (for the slowest time posted)

According to classifiercalc.com, that's 33.7098%.

I'm Unlcassified in Production (D Class in Single Stack). This is actually my highest classifier percentage yet.

Edited by mgood

I also shot this in Hobbs today.

B Production

30pts

7.9155 HF

77.6029% according to the calculator.

Shot it right to left. My turn and draw felt good. I was pretty deliberate on the first target and steel, but I got all my points and didn't need any make ups on the steel.

• 1 month later...

Did this one this past Sunday.

Production, down 2 points. 5.20 sec comes to 5.3846 HF

I turned, hit the right paper, double tapped the steel, went to the left paper and realized I hit the USP twice, went back and hit the PP then the paper on the left.

:o

Here's a video a while back...I was still on STI open platform

I now switched over to Tanfoglio V12.

http://www.youtube.com/user/edwinbenedetto.../60/Dxsi0MBwENc

shot 2.74 sec o down..This is definitely going to help you boost your classification.

SB

Edited by shooterbenedetto

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Shot this one this morning in L10. Went left to right; I probably could've shaved a little off the time if I went right to left as I'm a righty and turned to the right on the draw

B in L10

30 points, 3.71 sec, 8.0863 hf

calc shows 84.3667%, hope it holds up :blink:

Edited by SIG shooter

Used this last Sunday for our Classifier, starting from the left I pulled the trigger too early on the right paper and have to make-up a shot. Down 1 point 3.33 sec. at 8.7087 HF. The fastest was 2.80 seconds down 1 point but was topped by a 2.83-second 30-point score.

Edited by norbs007

Used this last Sunday for our Classifier, starting from the left I pulled the trigger to early on the right paper and have to make-up a shot. Down 1 point 3.33 sec. at 8.7087 HF. The fastest was 2.80 seconds down 1 point but was topped by a 2.83-second 30-point score.

smoking fast; was that with a Open, Limited, or Production gun?

Snatched up a buddies Glock (never shot one before) with his rig.... way wrong holster position for me... anyway, shot it in 3.2 with two charlies. Hey, at least it wasn't total embarrassment. The eyes just won't let me see faster. The big issue was trying to get to the gun. The first shot was like 1.58. I have it down to about 1 to 1.18 with the Open.

JT

Edited by JThompson

• 4 weeks later...

Shot this one this morning in L10. Went left to right; I probably could've shaved a little off the time if I went right to left as I'm a righty and turned to the right on the draw

B in L10

30 points, 3.71 sec, 8.0863 hf

calc shows 84.3667%, hope it holds up :blink:

This classifier just posted at 79.2774. I guess the classifier calculator for L10 is still off 5% as other have mentioned,... (Sigh) <_<

• 3 weeks later...

My first "B" flag. Oh well.

Don't feel too bad. My new (to me) 1911 went into single shot mode at my last match, and it took me 24 seconds to shoot the stage. I was happy to see that B flag next to my 11% score!