Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 08-03 "Six"

D.Hayden

Shot this today in 2.86 down 2 in SS. :cheers:

2.49, 2 down in Open. 11.245 HF, baby!!!

:P

Nice work, D. I bet we both get 100s! Now. hopefully it won't update this month to move me to M for Space City!

2.5 and change is what I figured a really smokin' time would be - I had a tad of dwell time on the first target before I got to work - REALLY nice run Scott, open gun is going well for you!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shot this a few Sundays ago

time...2.58 Hit Factor...10.8527 im wondering what would the % be

According to this: Classifier Calculator if you shot it in Production or Limited according to the data available you have a 100% or better!

So if that is the case "Great Job" :cheers:

Thanks unfortunatly i shot it in Open ...i wish i have the same time in limited though :cheers:

Bishop Practical shooting league shot it yesterday.

I got 4.68 sec for 6.1403 hit factor, no dropped points, shooting Limited with a gun I've had for a month. I ran it through the Classifier Calculator and thats a B level score. CRAP, I"M NOT A B SHOOTER!!!! But I tend to shine on classifiers that are short. I'm still unclassified for single stack and Limited. But my SS gun had so many problems that it was rare that I could make a reload without a jam, so my scores were alway REAL low. I can't go from U to C, can I?

Bishop Practical shooting league shot it yesterday.

I got 4.68 sec for 6.1403 hit factor, no dropped points, shooting Limited with a gun I've had for a month. I ran it through the Classifier Calculator and thats a B level score. CRAP, I"M NOT A B SHOOTER!!!! But I tend to shine on classifiers that are short. I'm still unclassified for single stack and Limited. But my SS gun had so many problems that it was rare that I could make a reload without a jam, so my scores were alway REAL low. I can't go from U to C, can I?

You can go from U to GM :-)

Everyone is shooting 08-03 lights out. Including me. I was feeling pretty large B) until we shot 08-01 (4-Bill Drill)

the next day. I zeroed that P.O.S. with my G17. Had to be the little barrel... the way I figure it.

:)

Jim M

shot this a few Sundays ago

time...2.58 Hit Factor...10.8527 im wondering what would the % be

got the results today

4/13/08 08-03 100.0000 5/09/08

this is a TOTAL grand bagger classifier <_<

• 5 weeks later...

I shot it with my limited gun in 4.38 seconds with 2 points down for a hit factor of 6.3927 and a classification of 62.6735% my first B class score on a Classifier now if I could just get a few more to get my average up over 60%.

Pat

• 1 month later...
According to Barbara at USPSA we're both a bit over 77% on "Six" as of today.

So, today, that's an "A". Might not be in a few weeks. :cheers:

Jim

Good to know. Can't wait to see it show up in a few weeks. First A.

Thanks,

Greg

I just shot this one tonight and I was pretty happy with my score, not quite what I had hoped for but I shot it in 2.97 seconds and down five points. That gives me my highest A class classifier with a 82.0739% (according to the Classifier web site). I think I can live with that, for a B class shooter. If I can shoot a 90.something% on my next classifier it will move me into A class but that is going to be a tall order. lol

Joe W.

Edited: I screwed up on my time and hits.

Edited by joecichlid

• 6 months later...
Did this yesterday with Bruce, and yea it was cold....., according to classifier calc I come in 78.8412% My first "A" classifier :D

Siddle, Kevin 14 C Limited 10 30 0 3.97 7.5567 29.6275

Yea Kevin it was cold weather wise but that is not what I meant by cold.

I meant that we all shot this "cold" (first stage of the day) no warm up. :D

I feel I shoot classifiers or any stage better as I get warmed up through out the day unless I am having a really bad day.

It is the very first stage that I usually gauge my true performance on.

So to shoot this one right out of the gate so to speak was good!

Good Job by the way! B)

Come out and shoot the steel match March 7th.

BK

• 2 months later...