D.Hayden

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Curious? shot this today in limited at 2.86 down 0 for HF 10.4895, and ran it in open at 2.72 down 1 for HF 10.6617. The calculator wont give me a percentage, anybody else having problems getting %'s. THanks

Curious? shot this today in limited at 2.86 down 0 for HF 10.4895, and ran it in open at 2.72 down 1 for HF 10.6617. The calculator wont give me a percentage, anybody else having problems getting %'s. THanks

Truly great numbers there guy!!!!

The calculator guy has not "coded in" the 08 series of classifiers.

I feel it's safe to say those are GM hit factors. Easily.

I'm happy with the 28 points at 3.99 seconds for a 7.0175 HF

Jim M

Most of the members in our club shot this well above their normal scores. In fact, some of the guys will have it flagged and tossed as way too high. Grandbagger special? What would you propose?

Edited by Ron Ankeny

Curious? shot this today in limited at 2.86 down 0 for HF 10.4895, and ran it in open at 2.72 down 1 for HF 10.6617. The calculator wont give me a percentage, anybody else having problems getting %'s. Thanks

Limited = 109.44%

Open = 103.96%

Nice work! :cheers:

mattk

Compared the HHF posted for 'Seven', this is a grandbagger special.

1.25 draw, .25 splits and .40 transitions ought to be in the reach of most A-class shooters.

The main difference between 'Six' and 'Seven' would be the start position. I don't think that's enough to have a HHF three points lower, at least for Production. I'm an A-class shooter and I shot this one today and got a 96% score. :surprise:

mattk

Sandbagger!

And yes I know this guy.

Sandbagger!

And yes I know this guy.

Yes, I know him and was there running him when he did it on both runs. but he wasn't sandbagging, he made sure they would be turned in to make them count.

In fact the open gun wasn't even his gun but a quick loaner gun and ammo. Nice runs though.

Most of the members in our club shot this well above their normal scores. In fact, some of the guys will have it flagged and tossed as way too high. Grandbagger special? What would you propose?

I'd say if you have to shoot Seven in 2.5 with all the points to get 100% (which IMO is a _little_ on the stiff side), that would be reasonable for this one too. One less split, but a turn-and-draw instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Shot this today in 2.86 down 2 in SS. :cheers:

2.49, 2 down in Open. 11.245 HF, baby!!!

:P

Nice work, D. I bet we both get 100s! Now. hopefully it won't update this month to move me to M for Space City!

Edited by stockton