• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
http://uspsa.org/classifiers/08-03.pdf

Anyone shoot this yet? And get a percentage from USPSA? Just want to figure out my percentage.

Dave

I shot it this past weekend (Open gun)....2.87s, down 4pts (that's gonna hurt a little)....now I have to wait weeks to find out what the percentage will be. I'm guessing something like 2.1 or 2.2s down zero will be 100% but it's only a guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do the stats for our club and from what I can tell, shooters can expect to do very well on this classifier if they don't get flustered and tank it bad. The HHF seems to be reasonable.

Friend shot it in SS and it scored 100% with a HF 9.6552

28 pts, 2.90 sec....pretty speedy for a skinny gun

Some of us shoot skinny guns better than we shoot fat guns. I hadn't shot a skinny gun in a couple of years and I really wanted to know if I still have "it" what ever "it" is. After the match I borrowed my old single stack, did a dozen dry draws, shot the classifier because it was still up, and six rounds later I was looking at a clean score in 3.0 flat. So, much for the notion that shooting skills are highly perishable. :cheers:

Edited by Ron Ankeny

And for the slowest time (that anyone will admit to, anyway): 4.99 clean in L10 with my S&W M&P .45. My whine is that I hate steel - only get a chance to shoot it at matches - and my As were about an inch apart on each target, so I'm shooting too carefully.

My son shot this Saturday in Open - 3.61 sec 2 points down. I was just curious as to what this might be percentage-wise?

Then, he borrowed my Limited gun and shot it for a Limited score (I can't remember what it was). I can tell you that he beat my score with my own gun. :blink: Now that is disrespectful.... <_<

My son shot this Saturday in Open - 3.61 sec 2 points down. I was just curious as to what this might be percentage-wise?

Then, he borrowed my Limited gun and shot it for a Limited score (I can't remember what it was). I can tell you that he beat my score with my own gun. :blink: Now that is disrespectful.... <_<

Should be 75.6%

My hit factor was 9.2879 for 100% in Production

From what I've seen on this one,

Just for the record,

Does that mean they updated the 100% HF on this since January? The reason I ask is that there is a revolver score here (from early January):

http://matchresults.arpc-ipsc.org/2008/12jan2008.html

for which it looks like a 4.29 HF was over 95% (making a 100% HF in Revolver only 4.5xx at that time).

Update: USPSA just updated classifiers and it does indeed look like HHF on this [HHF removed] in Revolver.

Edited by shred

I just looked up the score on my Open run from last month. I came in at 98% nationally. Hmmmm...I haven't shot an M class score in almost two years and I was recently moved from M class to A class. I wonder if the HHF for this classifier might not be a little too low?

I wonder if the HHF for this classifier might not be a little too low?

I think you may be onto something here Ron. For Production, the HHF for this classifier is more than three points lower than for CM 08-04. They are nearly the same stage, if anything Seven should have the lower HHF. Shoot it before it gets changed!

mattk