Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Ultimate 1911

38superman

Yep, you read it right, Tripp hardchromed the frame, Ion bond did the slide, kydex aint got a chance. Super slick and smooth. Call Benny at 361-241-1091 for priceing. Glad yall like it, kind of fond of it myself. just a 20 year dream gun.---------Larry

Edited by Larry White

Find a smith you really trust and have relationship with...then pick out the best parts you like with the help of the smith...helps if he is close to you so you can go over and check on the progress...have him build it just like you want it...rails, Bomars, BarSto what ever...it can be beautiful and functional...have a couple that are like that...JMO

Edited by tightloop

Sandoz...I LOVE A BLACK GUN a tad more than a two-tone (black over chrome). Yours is beautiful. How bout some info? Finish?

Buddy

The gun can be found at JPLPrecision.com. John made it for his GF in 9mm and he told me it was Duracoat (sp) finish. He has had alot of responses to it and I guess it shoots lights out accurate. Give him a call, hes a real nice guy and I am sure would be glad to chat about it.