BrianEnos.com Patches

benos

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brian by my guestimation, a dedicated box like that would be around $250 a month.. close?

Actually I think (w/o) checking that it's closer to $350/month, including on off location daily backup of everything on the server.

Money is inbound for a patch. It'll go right next to the USPSA one on my range bag.

Someone had a great idea for a belt keeper with that logo as well. Perhaps just an Enso? Then those "in the know" would immediately recognize a shooter as a BE.com guy! Something like this?

bekeeper.jpg

That is pretty cool.

be

Thanks Brian! Heck I'd have one done myself.. just to show support!

What about a way to have it put on our TechWear shirts? Is there a file they can import.

I want one of those belt keepers, they look cool.

Quite possibly. If you have them email me at support@brianenos.com I can see what they need.

be

I recently had some BrianEnos.com patches made, which were inspired by Geoff Linder (George on the Forum), who wanted patches for his new roadracing campaign. Then right after I got the patches, the logo-patch topic was raised in this thread.

Then Hiro (yoshidaex) asked if they were for sale... I don't really want to put them in my store, so I thought for forum members - Send me a few bucks in an envelope, and I'll send you one.

(Please include your return address inside the envelope, in case your it's illegible on the envelope.)

Brian Enos

PO Box 3168

Tempe, AZ 85280

Or if you don't want to mail dollar bils, you can:

"Donate" with a credit card or via PayPal.

NOTE for PAYPAL DONATIONS: Please include your mailing address with your PayPal donation.

Thank you,

Brian

Got mine Thanks!!

Bill W.