BrianEnos.com Patches

benos

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got my patches a few days ago and am now looking for a new range bag worthy of one. The only real down side to the patches is that my competition might ask and I'd be honor bound to explain, thus giving away one of my only competative advantages...

No Iron on. They leave residue if you move them and I always prefer sewing anyway. Anyone with a local Boy Scout troop or store might also ask there; often they know of someone who can sew for a few $$.

Leam

Edited by leam

will you mail to Canada ??

I just realized (my daughter told me) that it only costs about $1 to mail a letter to Canada, so please don't donate any "extra" for postage. (For regular orders, we only ship packages, so mailing a letter was not that much.)

Got mine. Thanks Brian. Looks really good on my range bag.

Wow, just a few bucks donation and you get a patch. I know the information that I've gotten from here is priceless.

Maybe if this goes over well, windbreakers/jackets could be in the future? :unsure::lol:

DonT

• 11 months later...

One year ago to the day :)

To all the BE family;

Brians forums provide so much more info than any book or DVD you could buy. It's been a wealth of information to me. It's faster loading pages than some of the other forums I've been to. That takes bandwidth and bandwidth cost money. I would like to suggest that If this forum has helped improve your game, and you are able, please send a few bucks or whatever you can afford to the link at the beginning of this thread.

Thanks again Brian :cheers:

Thank you everyone.

One year ago to the day :)

To all the BE family;

Brians forums provide so much more info than any book or DVD you could buy. It's been a wealth of information to me. It's faster loading pages than some of the other forums I've been to. That takes bandwidth and bandwidth cost money. I would like to suggest that If this forum has helped improve your game, and you are able, please send a few bucks or whatever you can afford to the link at the beginning of this thread.

Thanks again Brian :cheers:

And thanks Don. And yes, our server rocks:

+ Intel Xeon 3210 Quad Core Kentsfield Processor

+ 4 GB RAM

+ 3x 146GB 10K RPM SAS/SCSI Drive

+ RAID5 Controler

+ 100mbps Uplink

be

Brian by my guestimation, a dedicated box like that would be around $250 a month.. close?

Money is inbound for a patch. It'll go right next to the USPSA one on my range bag.

Someone had a great idea for a belt keeper with that logo as well. Perhaps just an Enso? Then those "in the know" would immediately recognize a shooter as a BE.com guy! Something like this?

bekeeper.jpg

Brian by my guestimation, a dedicated box like that would be around $250 a month.. close?

Actually I think (w/o) checking that it's closer to $350/month, including on off location daily backup of everything on the server.

Money is inbound for a patch. It'll go right next to the USPSA one on my range bag.

Someone had a great idea for a belt keeper with that logo as well. Perhaps just an Enso? Then those "in the know" would immediately recognize a shooter as a BE.com guy! Something like this?

bekeeper.jpg

That is pretty cool.

be