Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BrianEnos.com Patches

benos

I recently had some BrianEnos.com patches made, which were inspired by Geoff Linder (George on the Forum), who wanted patches for his new roadracing campaign. Then right after I got the patches, the logo-patch topic was raised in this thread.

Then Hiro (yoshidaex) asked if they were for sale... I don't really want to put them in my store, so I thought for forum members - Send me a few bucks in an envelope, and I'll send you one.

(Please include your return address inside the envelope, in case your it's illegible on the envelope.)

Brian Enos

PO Box 3168

Tempe, AZ 85280

Or if you don't want to mail dollar bils, you can:

"Donate" with a credit card or via PayPal.

NOTE for PAYPAL DONATIONS: Please include your mailing address with your PayPal donation.

Thank you,

Brian

post-171-1201832228.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you stay true to form, wouldn't you want the leg portion to bobble around and the upper body to stay somewhat rigid :lol:

but in all honesty, a patch on your bag/leathers/etc is a good way to show you're a member of one of the better forums out there.

Edited by yoshidaex

I recently had some BrianEnos.com patches made, which were inspired by Geoff Linder (George on the Forum), who wanted patches for his new roadracing campaign. Then right after I got the patches, the logo-patch topic was raised in this thread.

Then Hiro (yoshidaex) asked if they were for sale... I don't really want to put them in my store, so I thought for forum members - Send me a few bucks in an envelope, and I'll send you one.

(Please include your return address inside the envelope.)

Brian Enos

PO Box 3168

Tempe, AZ 85280

Or if you don't want to mail dollar bils, you can:

"Donate" or pay with PayPal.

Will paypal tolerate our funds since we MIGHT be construed as "gun related"?

Decals would be great!

They're in the works. Again, inspired by Geoff. I have a sample and it's really cool. They'll be made with the latest technology/equipment, which leaves only the text/graphics on whatever you put them on.

be

Will paypal tolerate our funds since we MIGHT be construed as "gun related"?

I can't imagine that would be a problem. It is a patch (and the only text is Maku mozo! and BrianEnos.com).

be