Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Like a run away beer truck"

Pat Miles

Cracked me up when the Fiesta Bowl commentator made that comment about Owen Schmitt while he was rumbling for his touchdown against Oklahoma. Some of the officiating certainly left a lot to be desired but the officials are only human. Fortunately the missed call did not play into the final score. I think West Virginia will be making a huge mistake if they don't offer Bill Stewart the head coaching job. Time will tell.

CYa,

Pat

Edited by whatmeworry

all i read was how usc killed illinois and that they were the best team in the country. after watching wv dismantle ok, and ok had to go thru the big 12 championship, i say wv looked better. those guys were fast, and i love running the football!

Great article about the WV Mountaineers. Wife and I both bleed Blue and Gold! Born and raised!!! American by birth, MOUNTAINEER by the grace of God! I guess they showed the world that RR was just an over paid figure head! The real talent was on the FIELD, not the side lines! As my wife said in her ESPN interview " He made an educated decision, he obviously knew that GREED came before LOYATY and INTEGRITY in the dictionary" GO EERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writ...?eref=si_latest

Just for the record, Smiling Bill Stewart was officialy named head coach of the mountaineers today! Good luck coach, your loyal fans are behind you and the proud Mountaineer players! GO EERRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!