Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smile! Happy New Year!

P.E. Kelley

Just an hour ago. 10 Yards. G35. CCI Blazer 180's

I have been shooting Happy Faces every New Years Day since 1987.

I shoot them, note them and post them at the range.

Different guns for different moods. I can usually get a keeperpost-2671-1199235097.jpg in less than 3 attempts.

This was number 2.

Hope you like.

Patrick

All sorts of things went through my head while looking at the plate. But I won't mention that you should have been able to get it right the 1st time. Nor will I mention that if it takes more than 1 try you maybe need to see me about some training. But I won't. :lol:

I'll just say "Nice shooting, Pat." :cheers:

Edited to add Smiley Faces.

Edited by DMS42

All sorts of things went through my head while looking at the plate. But I won't mention that you should have been able to get it right the 1st time. Nor will I mention that if it takes more than 1 try you maybe need to see me about some training. But I won't. :lol:

You have and you are right!

Dam I miss shooting bullseye with you and the crew, you had me shooting pretty well.

Any word on the SRC 100 Yard 100 round match in ........February?

If it happens are you going?

Happy New Year Dennis!!!

Patrick

You have and you are right!

Dam I miss shooting bullseye with you and the crew, you had me shooting pretty well.

Any word on the SRC 100 Yard 100 round match in ........February?

If it happens are you going?

Happy New Year Dennis!!!

Patrick

Yeah, it was fun trying to stay ahead of you with the pistol. Most of the time, except for right at the end I managed to do that.

Highpower rifle is dead at SRC. Until we get a different HPR Chairman about all that we'll have is one F-Class type match a year. I may see if I can run the HPR practice on Wednesday's. That may keep the interest up. I've been asked to run matches, but that would mean that I couldn't shoot IPSC type matches on that weekend and since that's the same time as SPPL runs their's I'm going to shoot IPSC.