Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Super Ghost Holster

bman

The Super Ghost Holster is listed on the ipsc.org website for sale. It is also availble in different colors. I wanted to send an email because I want one in red and I got an error page. Does anyone know where I can find one some where else? ghostholster.com does not show the Super Ghost Holster.

thanks

I think that the "Super ghost" that you see in the IPSC store is the same old Ghost (I have 2 of them) that requires you to drill the trigger guard. I hear that the new model works as good but does not require that you modify the gun.

Leo

Ok Guys lets Please put this to rest.

The NEW "Ultimate" ghost holster will be the pinless version of the old loved "ghost" holster. Not sure where the 'super" ghost came from. not from ghostHolster USA, I know.

We are expecting confirmed delivery this week. I will alter the front page of Ghost Holster, with the new picture when we have stock.

If anyone is interested in reserving one of the first delivery they should email me at

angus@ghostholster.com

There are 60 on first order and I ahve back order for at least 30. i have put in an other order but that maybe a month.

Angus

Saw a pinless Ghost the other day.. Pretty slick, a bit bigger than the metal one to operate the "pinless" mechanism. Still the same old loveable ball. It was attached to an Austrian shooter at the time, so I expect he got it overseas.