Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

World Shoot Team

RIIID

Yeah, I'd give you my opinion of Tyc and his interview if it wasn't against forum rules....

(Which is a hint to everyone else ;))

There's always at least 2 sides to a story... the human experience.

Oh well, at least I got to read a bit more about shooters that are at that level. Shooting with one of the members of the team representing the USA every month is fun...a constant source of new input and a nice guy to boot, Shannon Smith.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...dude...you really need to look at the last USPSA BoD minutes. Tulsa officially submitted the bid to the USPSA BoD already for 2011...it really could happen. SERIOUS.

Can anyone provide more info? The only reference I see in USPSA BoD minutes is something about further review of the bid needs to happen before further discussion, is there anything else we can know at this point?

Does anyone know what other venues will/have bid?

What is the timeline for when bids have to be received, when they will announce the "winner" etc.?

Just daydreaming about shooting a worldshoot in the US, thanks.

I think that submissions for the General Assembly have to be submitted 3 months prior to that event (which takes place at the same time/place as the World Shoot). At the General Assembly a discussion is had about the next venue for the World Shoot and a decision is reached at the assembly and is usually (officially) announced at the award ceremony.

So we should know where the next WS will be just as the one in Bali comes to a close.