Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alrighty, What'd You Get?

ChrisStock

I got myself an STI Trojan for the single stack match, bought all new internals and had it tuned by a pretty darned good 'smith. The family got me a Dillon Super 1050....well I have to order it, but they all chipped in :cheers:

Edit to add a pic....it's the only pic I have with the Trojan in it...but all of these were added to the stable this year. It was a very good year! Bedell shorty in 38SC, Dawson tuned Edge in .40 that I later upgraded, M2i tuned Trojan in .40 and USFA Single Action in 44WCF (44-40).

post-10163-1198623680.jpg

Edited by G-ManBart

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a smile from my daughter that has yet to fade. She got the Nintendo DS she has been wanting. Bought my wife an I-Pod so she can load up all the CDs she has.

Me, I got a couple really nice dress shirts and a multi-function Remote that provides one-touch programing for TV, CD, DVD, Tuner. Family gifts? We got some great old Movies on DVD, the Tarzan collection and the complete Little Rascals and the ever popular Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. Also got some nice stuff for the RV from my brother and his wife.

Shooting gear is just one of those things that I get as needed through out the year.

The one thing I would like more than anything is time. It seems that days just go by so fast.

Jim

Edited by Jim Norman

My wife and I gave each other new Apple laptops for Christmas.... tools we've both needed for a long time, and great fun, as well. I'm typing this on my new 17" MacBook Pro High-Def ;) Schweeeeeeeet.....

Spending time with family has been fun, this year, too... And, I got a call on Friday... my new machine is under construction.... ;) 2008 is going to kick major ass.... ;)

Wife went overboard!!

shooting related - .

..rcbs media separator, CED7000 timer, crspeed mag pouch.

nonshooting related..

citizens echodrive watch, and a 80gb PS3 so we can watch blu-ray movies.

she wanted to buy me a gun but didn't know what I wanted.

Finally..

On christmas eve... I got a job offer after being unemployed since october....

One Heck of a good Christmas

I went bird hunting with my dogs. It snowed the whole time and we had fun. A day off to do what I wanted was a great gift.

Here is a pic of the three of us at our November 3-gun match.

dogs_at_the_range.sized.jpg

Those are a couple of handsome labbies! My wife would like to adopt them, so if they start to get troublesome, send me a note ;)

We lost our old lab, Chester, earlier this year. It was my first Christmas in over a decade without him...I'm certain he spent the day in K-9 heaven romping through the snow sniffing after a critter!

Got a good laugh while opening the present from my niece and nephew--it was a bottle of Scotch, 16 year old Lagavulin. They live in Hawaii and my brother and sis in law had brought it back when they visited there. I was laughing because it was the same as I had bought for my brother's Christmas gift. Since we both like smoky, peaty Scotch we both will really enjoy it. It is very good. :cheers:

Since I've been known to exceed the speed limit with my new (to me) car, my bother and sister in law gave me a Beltronics Vector 955 radar and laser detector. But I will still have to pay for any speeding tickets I get. :devil:

Bought myself 10,000 cast lead bullets--some 135 gr. RN for the .38 Super, some 155s and 180s for the .40, and some 230 RN for the .45. That'll keep me busy and off the streets for awhile. They'll be used mainly for practice and maybe some outdoor matches. Also got myself a new plaid shirt.

My wife gave me her standard gift and I got a pair of socks. Both were damn near to tight to get in - but I'll not complain.... :cheers:

Merlin, I can''t believe you said that! :surprise: But since you did, same here, but actually several pairs of new socks :D

Boy, I made out like a bandit.

I got a Sabre Defence AR, One of a kind pair of 6inch SV .40 Limited guns, Samsung 52in LCD 1080P, and a new 2007 Honda CBR1000RR and a custom singlestack .40 to round it off.

DUDE!! Santa was suppost to bring at least half that here!!

I got Mags for my STIs, brass bag, grippy stuff. Told my fiance to take a list over to Chuck's and Mike helped her out...he seems to think I need a better grip on my gun <_<

None gun stuff was pizza stone (mine broke), Xbox 360 wireless head set (have to take back as it don't work :angry2: ) Various other small things in my stocking plus cash.

Now I have to decide if I want to get the benelli for 3 gun or the heads for my 65 mustang that has been sitting for the last few months....