Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Space City Challenge 2008

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it wasn't me ;) Jamie shot a great match.

He certainly did! I was lucky enough to squad with Jamie and I picked up a lot watching him. This guy is a points monster, and damn quick about it !

I'd say he's getting the hang of this game.

Great job Jamie! :cheers:

So who won?---------------Larry

Thanks ...I did get Lucky BJ Won the match Mannie was second I have my first M win :roflol:

The Funny thing that may help me learn is... My only stage win on #4 is the >Only< stage that I shot a D on :unsure: And I have my best score. The stages I shot all As, I droped down on. :unsure::unsure:

So who won?---------------Larry

Thanks ...I did get Lucky BJ Won the match Mannie was second I have my first M win :roflol:

The Funny thing that may help me learn is... My only stage win on #4 is the >Only< stage that I shot a D on :unsure: And I have my best score. The stages I shot all As, I droped down on. :unsure::unsure:

Great job, Jamie. ...and welcome to Comstock. Go faster. Let God sort them out. :roflol:

Congrats to Sheldon for The Open B win - he shot a great match!!

Very cool =Congrats to Sheldon & he kicked my but big time on a few stages

Too, A Big Win for Sheldon, ...and Shawn G. A class SOB star.

Edited by AlamoShooter

I would like to thank the members of squad #7. I learned a lot from watching shred, Kevin G, Chet and the rest.

The double swinger was a bit too fast for me. I put 7 shots in one target and only 1 in the other. I got totaly lost on that one.

As a beginner open shooter, I made a list of things to work on and hopefully will keep improving.

Thanks to all of you who help out the beginning shooters at matches, it keeps our motivation high.

Jerry Snyder

Thanks to the Tx South Section guys for a great match. I was glad my daughter made it thru. It was her 2nd match. The double swingers really threw her off. I just aimed in one spot and took my shots. They were all there. It's back to the open gun now. Reloading for the single stack just wore me out.

Mike

Being this was my first major match and even if I am close to the bottom.

Big thanks to SCC for a fun time and meeting good people.

I had a blast big time.

I still have the double swinger dancing in my head

But I got 3 out of 4 on it. :surprise:

First match in a long while where there was NO Monkey Motions at all! And I only managed two stages. Squad 1 was the best all-around bunch that I never shot with. Next time we will do the whole match Cajun Style.

A DQ is not the end of life as we know it...but it does feel like it for a while.

Next year for sure,

David C

A big thanks to the SCC staff and crew for once again putting on a great match. :cheers: The stages were fun and challenging, and the ROs and the rest of the staff were super nice - couldn't have asked for better weather, either! See y'all next year...

My third year shooting this match. I enjoyed it once again !!!!!

I had a rough time on two stages, but the rest went well for me. I like the challenging stuff and mixture that the stages had.

A big THANKS to the ROs and staff. Without them it could not happen.

Got to meet some new friends. Our squad 2 was fun to shoot with, a great bunch !

Congrats to Sheldon for The Open B win - he shot a great match!!

Very cool =Congrats to Sheldon & he kicked my but big time on a few stages

Too, A Big Win for Sheldon, ...and Shawn G. A class SOB star.

Thanks Jaime, you shot an awsome match, my hats off to you. I am glad you guys liked all the stages, I tried to mix it up with some hosing stuff along with some tight shots, anyways thanks for the kind words.

As for video I know scott stockton got manny shooting stage 9 where he shot the activating steel, did a reload, then shot the drop turner, that was pretty awsome. If de terminator would chime in that would be good.

later

sean(jaime this is how you spell my name)