Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Middle of the night Gunsmithing

I am now thinking I am a SMART sumbitch at this point and need to start a gunsmithing business on the side ;)

So....

If you need a partner, I'm in......we could call 2 SMART Sumbitches Gunsmithin :P

LMAO

I hope I did not wake the kids up laughing at that post!!!!

In just a few months we may be so busy we would need to hire office help...Merlin.....talk about a room full of smart sumbitches........

Pretty good description. Well, don't know about the "smart" part.... :cheers:

<_<:blink: I am Shocked :blink: ?Gun-smithing? =Thats called Normal maintenance

the only gun-smithing was the phone call.

Dang I Think the Crono guys need to start testing the shooter for equipment familiarization

=Insert Nazi prison Interrogation voice=

<_< "OK you passed the crono now describe the proper way to test good sear engagement ...Presser :blink:

;)

:huh: Thingy :huh: ? Spring Thingy ? :blush:

Edited by AlamoShooter

<_<:blink: I am Shocked :blink: I read all through this, and :blink: ?Gun-smithing? =Thats called Normal maintenance

I did not read one thing that was gun-smithing =other than the phone call.

Dang I Think the Crono guys need to start testing the shooter for equipment familiarization

<_< "OK you passed the crono now describe the proper way to test good sear engagement ...Presser :blink:

;)

What would be the pass/fail percentage on this "test"? Yikes, I gotta learn the names of all the thingys????

<_<:blink: I am Shocked :blink: I read all through this, and :blink: ?Gun-smithing? =Thats called Normal maintenance

I did not read one thing that was gun-smithing =other than the phone call.

;)

What would be the pass/fail percentage on this "test"? Yikes, I gotta learn the names of all the thingys????

=Insert "Voice" !LOCK him in dee BOX!

Middle of the night "maintenance"... pulled this 2 nights ago after installing the new beavertail Nemo gifted me.

I dry fired a bit in the living room, but the wife yapped about the noise... I guess the sound of the pistol departing the kydex at high speed would be pretty damn annoying if you're getting some shuteye between shifts.

I thought it would be a good idea to go out on the back porch and polish out the contact surfaces on the bottom of my SA Milspec slide, as they were pretty rough from the factory. The polishing compound was doing a wonderful job except when my dremel slipped a couple of times to the side of the slide at 5K RPM , lightening the finish a bit and leaving splotches. :rolleyes:

Now she's ugly and I have no one to blame but myself. It was near new, but looks like it has seen a bit of holster wear....years worth where the dremel slipped.

Dremel+polishing compund+lack of sleep=not so bright idea

Middle of the night "maintenance"... pulled this 2 nights ago after installing the new beavertail Nemo gifted me.

I dry fired a bit in the living room, but the wife yapped about the noise... I guess the sound of the pistol departing the kydex at high speed would be pretty damn annoying if you're getting some shuteye between shifts.

I thought it would be a good idea to go out on the back porch and polish out the contact surfaces on the bottom of my SA Milspec slide, as they were pretty rough from the factory. The polishing compound was doing a wonderful job except when my dremel slipped a couple of times to the side of the slide at 5K RPM , lightening the finish a bit and leaving splotches. :rolleyes:

Now she's ugly and I have no one to blame but myself. It was near new, but looks like it has seen a bit of holster wear....years worth where the dremel slipped.

Dremel+polishing compund+lack of sleep=not so bright idea

Did you get the beavertail & safeties to work?