Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tiger sand Shark in Womb

AlamoShooter

I was doing a book on tape in the truck. And this story in the story comes up that sounded strange. so I did an INTERNET search when I got home and confirmed it.

The "Tiger Sand Shark" when it has babies in the Womb one of the embryo's develops faster, to the point of even having teeth. The only way it can survive in the womb is to kill its brothers and sisters.

A Biologist gets a video of this in process. = in the womb The book develops the story good too.

Seams as though it starts by just killing the ones that start to get big and lets the other ea gs develop before it kills and eats them.

I'm not too good at posting links But go to www.flicklife.com and do a search for Tiger sand shark womb and you will get a short video.

very scary stuff. :blink:

...when it has babies in the Womb one of the embryos develops faster, to the point of even having teeth. The only way it can survive in the womb is to kill its brothers and sisters.

Hold on a sec:

Did the baby shark eat because it's a born killer or because the people who caught it killed its nutrient supply?

-Chet

part of what I picked up in the book that did not come out in the video short is. = The Tiger sand shark has (TWO) wombs ! wow - and in the past the biologist would see more than one baby come out at birth. so that adds a second level of strange to the deal.