Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The US Steel Nationals - March 13-16, 2008

WTF!!!

I already bought airline tickets! GD! I can't believe it!!

My wife is gonna rip me a new one! She bent over backwards to change our vacation plans, buy special tickets, and fly alone with the kids, just so I could get there early and shoot this match.

She is gonna be so pissed. How am I gonna tell her?

After this, I guess I can forget traveling anywere to shoot in any major matches. She'll hold this over my head for years!!!!!

A little warning, or maybe a notice on the web page "location for 2008 not confirmed yet".

Thanks a lot!

:angry2:

WTF!!!

I already bought airline tickets! GD! I can't believe it!!

My wife is gonna rip me a new one! She bent over backwards to change our vacation plans, buy special tickets, and fly alone with the kids, just so I could get there early and shoot this match.

She is gonna be so pissed. How am I gonna tell her?

After this, I guess I can forget traveling anywere to shoot in any major matches. She'll hold this over my head for years!!!!!

A little warning, or maybe a notice on the web page "location for 2008 not confirmed yet".

Thanks a lot!

:angry2:

From what I heard last week, the range in Fla was backing out of the agreement. After it was realized that the original date was on Easter, Derek J. was trying to change the date to accomidate more shooters. The range started backing out of the deal. The weekend Derek wanted was closed off because the Range had a training class scheduled. Derek had thought about holding it at South River in Ga, but I guess Sc got it.

Atleast you got some advanced notice (3 months) and not something like a 2 week deal.

Jeff, email or call Derrick and get the info and tell your wife. I am not excited about it either as I almost did a weekend trade at work that would have made me working when the match is now. I do realize after running matches that stuff happens though. Just get the info and tell her what happened. I am sure that once everything settles down we will be able to shoot with you at the match! We were talking about taking the family to Disney as well and luckily my wife decided that our shooting trip to Colorado would be sufficient......

Good luck,

DougC