Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 1 Multigun Championship

Not your team's fault Chuck. If USPSA would have scheduled sooner, y'all could have adjusted. You don't exist to coordinate everything with everybody...and frankly ya can't make everyone happy. I'll be there before the Nat's any day.

Rich

Given the proximity of this match to the Nationals in Tulsa is there any consideration being given for shoving it back an extra week or three?

After all the vacation scheduling challenges people have talked about.. I really hope not...

At this time we are exploring moving the Area 1 Multi Gun Championship Dates to August 22nd-24th. THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL YET. We have contacted the Area 1 Director to see if this is OK with him.

When the World Shoot was moved back to October that caused a domino effect on the dates for the US Pistol Nationals, which moved them into the week before our original dates. Since a number of our staff will most likely be working and/or shooting the Pistol Nationals we decided to look at other dates. Albany Rifle and Pistol Club has other disciplines that have scheduled events and we needed to avoid conflict with them. Pushing the dates back would have a good chance of running into nasty weather. Pushing it into July would have impacted several other big matches, leaving us with the, hopefully, new dates in August.

I realize this might be an inconvenience for some but we do have to look at the issues of sufficient staff and minimal conflicts with major matches.

As soon as we find out if we can move the dates we will post that information.

Tom Chambers

Range Master

Area 1 Multi Gun

• 2 weeks later...