Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 FLORIDA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slots ARE still available for the Saturday AM and Sunday PM schedule.

The Saturday PM and Sunday AM schedule is FULL and there are folks on the waiting list.

Is there any way to confirm who will be shooting the Saturday PM/Sunday AM schedule before the match day? :unsure:

I am told that people requesting the Sat PM and Sunday AM slot, after it was full, were notified that their request could not be accommodated.

Basically, If you were not contacted, you got what you requested.

Nemo,

All that are registered are competitors. :goof:

Are you shooting your skinny bottom feeder with those shorty mags or your wheelie gun? Just think, once you learn to count to ten, you can shoot Production and L-10. :lol:

I loaded all my ammo for the match tonight. I even put enough powder in them to make major for once. I'm looking forward to the match too.

See you Saturday at St. Augustine!

Edited by XD Niner

Nemo,

I heard that we could reach 200+ shooters by match day (we are pretty close to that at the moment) but I have not heard a break-down by division.

Since we are getting pretty close to showtime, and the folks are pretty busy putting the finishing touches on the match, I hate to bother them with trivia. If you are wanting to know something specific, drop me (or Wadette) a note and we will do our best to get you an answer.

Leo

Nemo,

All that are registered are competitors. :goof:

Are you shooting your skinny bottom feeder with those shorty mags or your wheelie gun? Just think, once you learn to count to ten, you can shoot Production and L-10. :lol:

I loaded all my ammo for the match tonight. I even put enough powder in them to make major for once. I'm looking forward to the match too.

See you Saturday at St. Augustine!

Maybe I should've said: How many competitors are registered per division? This sh1t of thinking in one language and writing in another is hard... :wacko: I'll be shooting the skinny gun in SSD. Baby steps my friend... First came counting to 6, now I'm ALL THE WAY at 8. Maybe next year, like you said, I'll be able to shoot production and L-10.

It's all good, Leo. I was just curious as to how's Single Stack registration lookin'.

T minus 17

The first official day of the match is Friday.

I would suspect that the squads will be posted then, and the stages will be visible while the RO's shoot the match.

I am not aware of any official activities at the range on Thursday.

Shooting starts at 7:30AM on Sat and Sunday. The afternoon squads start at 1:30 Saturday and 11:30 Sunday.

ROs will shoot on Friday along with a few other competitors. You are welcome to look at the stages BUT please remember they are all competitors shooting for score.

If you are a Friday shooter we will try to start shooting by 8:00-8:30 Friday morning and you can register before you shoot.

Saturday & Sunday registration will be at the Range on Friday after 2PM till about 5PM and Saturday morning starting at 6:30.

Leo

Make sure you bring your shorts and rain gear. Current forecast is for 79-degree highs both days with a 40-45% chance for liquid sunshine. Don't worry, the forecast will change as we get closer to the match. At least it won't be snowing.

Where are you staying? Hopefully, we can round up a group for dinner on Saturday night.

Make sure you bring your shorts and rain gear. Current forecast is for 79-degree highs both days with a 40-45% chance for liquid sunshine. Don't worry, the forecast will change as we get closer to the match. At least it won't be snowing.

Where are you staying? Hopefully, we can round up a group for dinner on Saturday night.

We are staying Here Friday and Saturday night. Its pretty close to the range.

I have the gun cleaned, all the ammo loaded and all the rest of the gear ready to go.

Flyin

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Sebring which is just a few miles south of Avon Lake. I'll see if I can track you down when I get to the range on Saturday morning. I don't shoot until the afternoon but will get there early enough to check out the stages.

The current forecast is for a hihg of 85 on Saturday! :)

Edited by XD Niner

We are headed out tonight for Florida. Probably leave in about an hr. We'll probably drive to Tenn. and spend the night. If it works out I might make it to the range on Friday to check out some stages.

Flyin

from the match....

Manny made it last minute. His gun is having hiccups.

Shannon tripped and scuffed himself up pretty good. I heard other than that he shot a solid match.

Weather is nice, a little warm.

Stages are nice, with the usual frostproof flavor of open targets you can see from multiple positions, most shots from 15-25 yards, some longer at 35+.

I had a yoooooooogly day. nuff said.

more tomorrow.

I'm the only guy reporting? I had the worst match!!!

I didn't even stay for scores, but I heard Jeff "Tito" Degracia won Prod over Kevin by like 2%

Pruit won Open

Manny won Limited and Shannon repeats as our state Champ.

Tami was HOA Lim Lady, and a bunch of friends trophied.

And no, I did not cover the 400 point spread so I owe Rick Arnold dinner. don't ask. :rolleyes: