Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

6" 2011 Limited Guns

dirtypool40

Hello: I thought I would post some pics of the "Glimmer Twins". The one pistol has a bull barrel that Matt Cheely fluted and also one of his slides that I fitted to the frame. The other is my bushing barrel that Benny Hill helped me fit together. I want to shoot them to see if I like the lightened bull barrel or the bushing barrel. I know I did not like the full bull barrel. So here are the "Glimmer Twins" :cheers: Thanks, Eric

post-9254-046000900 1297137353_thumb.jpg

post-9254-033439500 1297137370_thumb.jpg

post-9254-032043700 1297137384_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My new (3 months ago) 6" 9mm. I had this built for 3 Gun and Steel Matches. Top End is a Millenium Custom that I bought off the forum awhile back. Bottom end was built and fitted by Greg Copeland. I just did the stippling on the grips last night(thanks to GmanBart's excellent instructions).

IMG_0342.jpg

This is my first 6" and I think I'm really gonna love it :cheers:

Edited by latewatch

Here is a 6" build from Paul Grundhauser of Grundhauser gunworks. This pistol has been crafted by Paul to EXACTING tolerances. When I say this pistol is smooth, it is butter smooth. When I say this pistol is tight, it is bank vault tight. It is unreal just how smooth this pistol is.

These pictures DO NOT do this pistol justice. If you know who I am, and see me at one of many major matches this year, be sure to tap me on the shoulder and I will be happy to let you take a peek at the pistol I named "Paul". Check out Mr. Grundhauser at Paul's web page. You will be glad you did.

Side view in crappy lighting.

Paulbestsideview.jpg

The nose of the pistol. It shows the bull barrel and the "ports", but the barrel is not compensated. It just looks like it is...

DSC03113.jpg

The serrations I came up with that are known at Zerrations

DSC03115.jpg

The cross to pay tribute to my King, Jesus

DSC03114.jpg

Spiderman Painted Grip

DSC03116.jpg

I did click on your link and that does work as well as the uspsaguns.com link as well.

Thanks for the kind words as well. I'm out at the range currently putting some rounds thru it.

I put another 267 trouble free round thru this pistol while at the range in 22 degree weather.

It is a tack driver.

Edited by Zerwas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure why it looks like there is snow all over my pictures? The gun looks perfect in person, but my pictures are messed up stupid camera phone. I need to stop trying to take pictures :-)

Not sure why it looks like there is snow all over my pictures? The gun looks perfect in person, but my pictures are messed up stupid camera phone. I need to stop trying to take pictures :-)

They're also huge :o - nice blaster!

Edited by lumpygravy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello: I just finished building this one for the nationals. It is still in the white untill I fit it to my hands. I have a little work on the aluminum grip so it will take the mags I use. I think I will have it hard chromed to match the grip. Thanks, Eric

post-9254-0-20198800-1309405404_thumb.jp

Hello: I just finished building this one for the nationals. It is still in the white untill I fit it to my hands. I have a little work on the aluminum grip so it will take the mags I use. I think I will have it hard chromed to match the grip. Thanks, Eric

Hello; Hello; You do mean black chrome so it matches the skate board tape that you are going to put on that slick grip in that hot desert with your sweaty hands right? :roflol:

Looks good Eric, I'm going to start putting some money aside, I didn't get the last one you sold!

Good Luck at the Nats.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...