• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steve-

What you really want is a picture of your own gun here. Ok. I'll oblige. Yours is the 6" gun on the left. The one on the right is a 5" gun. Took this picture right after it came back from the engraver, just before it was shipped to you. You should receive it by tomorrow. It would have been today, but today is a "holiday". You are also getting the two bags that say "Radical Precision" with it. Enjoy it, and have fun with it.

Radical123037.jpg

Steve-

What you really want is a picture of your own gun here. Ok. I'll oblige. Yours is the 6" gun on the left. The one on the right is a 5" gun. Took this picture right after it came back from the engraver, just before it was shipped to you. You should receive it by tomorrow. It would have been today, but today is a "holiday". You are also getting the two bags that say "Radical Precision" with it. Enjoy it, and have fun with it.

Radical123037.jpg

Venry, Your KILLING me!! Come on clock!!! Tick Tick Tick Tick!

Sure looks beautiful!!

Well here it is. Personalized just a wee bit:

Display6in4.jpg

The other side:

Display6in.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures, but you should get a fairly good idea of what it looks like. I'll be making the trip to the Florida open in about 11 days!!! Can't wait.

Cool.

And, I thought it looked great in Venry's pics. Who's mag button, btw?

Just a regular SV mag catch with a Dawson Lo Pro button. Works VERY well for me. No danger of having the magazine fall out on a table start.

Venry pistol's are simply amazing !

Do you use a shorter front sight on the 6 inchers ?

This one looks pretty small to me.

:goof:

Good eye Julien! Yes, Venry put a shorter site on the pistol, which really works for me. I like the look of the shorter site as well.

Display6in4.jpg

The other side:

Display6in.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures, but you should get a fairly good idea of what it looks like. I'll be making the trip to the Florida open in about 11 days!!! Can't wait.

:bow: Speachless!! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Display6in4.jpg

The other side:

Display6in.jpg

I like this one! I just have to start saving now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This photograph isn't much better than the good General's, earlier in this thread, but I'm tired of screwing with this Fuji point-n-shoot....Photo's don't do this pistol justice, anyway.

I bought her from General Chang during his 18" sale (ha!). I was saving for something else, but have always wanted an SVI. Internally lightened 6" with some special funky frame that allows 5" guide rod and reverse plug w/out that, uh, 'interesting' look other 6" guns have forward of the frame's dust cover.

Only pistol that even comes close to the slide and frame fit, is a Les Baer PII I have, and this gun is even tighter with none of the hand-hammered vibe the LB has -- ie, chatter marks from tools, etc. You could use racking the slide on this pistol for a physics lesson on vectors. I'm also knocked out by the trigger -- I forget what I paid to get a 2lb trigger with Extreme Engineering parts on my other Limited gun, a short DC STI gun built by Caylor, but this trigger is even better.

I've only put 100-150 round through her, so far. Oh so soft, and after a frightening couple minutes where the shots weren't even on the target backer and 2' (yes, 2 *feet*) high at 25y -- General Chang, what in hell were you shooting?? :) -- the groups snapped into focus. Did I mention the gun shoots softly? My elbows will thank me.

Who's got this gun's twin? I'm thinking he or she is mighty pleased.

post-5556-1205192310.jpg

Who's got this gun's twin? I'm thinking he or she is mighty pleased.

I'm still waiting to see the twin. It sounds super sweet! Man, I can't wait! The General said mine will ship tommorow.

It took USPS Priority mail a week to get from Ohio to Texas.

We had a major ice storm here in northeast Ohio last week. Some areas without power for 3-4 days. The post office must have sat on my check for a few days before it left town.

I think I'm going to be mighty pleased.