Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Flexmoney

Contacting the Moderating Team Guidelines

If you like help from the moderating team on a post or thread. When you PM the moderator team, please include a link to the thread/post that you are talking about. That helps us out more than...

"Hey Kyle, you might want to check out the post on Frank Furter's dog sales" :blink:

We appreciate the heads-up...and would appreciate a link even more. :)

Kyle F.

Forum Administrator

And a little more... If you need to email Kyle or me (benos) because you can't log in, post, or have forgotten your log-in name or password, please - include everything you can remember in the email. Such as, whether or not you've ever been able to log in; you remember your log-in name but not your password, etc.

Or in other words, please do not email with only - "I CAN'T POST! WHAT'S UP?"

Thank you,

Brian Enos

(benos)

bump for fresh eyes.

If you like help from the moderating team on a post or thread. When you PM the moderator team, please include a link to the thread/post that you are talking about. That helps us out more than...

"Hey Kyle, you might want to check out the post on Frank Furter's dog sales" :blink:

We appreciate the heads-up...and would appreciate a link even more. :)

Kyle F.

Forum Administrator

And a little more... If you need to email Kyle or me (benos) because you can't log in, post, or have forgotten your log-in name or password, please - include everything you can remember in the email. Such as, whether or not you've ever been able to log in; you remember your log-in name but not your password, etc.

Or in other words, please do not email with only - "I CAN'T POST! WHAT'S UP?"

Thank you,

Brian Enos

(benos)

bump for fresh eyes.

Bump again. :)

Nah...just the opposite.

I just got on and had a PM's waiting on me. By the time I got thru them, I had 15 in my inbox (along with some out-going).

That burns up a good hour. Time I could have spent helping folks find answers to their shooting questions. :)

I ought to bump this every time I get a request to take a look at a post. ;)

I want to reset my password, but can't seem to remember the old to do it. Please help

Nah...just the opposite.

I just got on and had a PM's waiting on me. By the time I got thru them, I had 15 in my inbox (along with some out-going).

That burns up a good hour. Time I could have spent helping folks find answers to their shooting questions. smile.gif

You would actually have to be here to do that, Flex....

Nah...just the opposite.

That burns up a good hour. Time I could have spent helping folks find answers to their shooting questions. smile.gif

Note the age of the thread, smart guy. :D

Edited by jester121

Nah...just the opposite.

Note the age of the thread, smart guy. :D

I think Grumpy just posted that thinking Flex would maybe, possibly, somehow, see it.

There really is no moderating "team" here anymore. Just PM Nik since he is the only regular.