Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dry fire practice w/my 9 year old

tgibson

After shooting A2 with an open pistol, it has become very clear to me that open is not the game for me. That was sort of what I thought, but last weekend made it crystal clear. After figuring that out, I bought a new Limited pistol. :goof: By the way G-Man, I made sure this thread is not useless (see attached pictures).

Anyway, now that I have a new gun, I passed on my very reliable and soft shooting Para to my son. I told him he could "borrow" it as long as he wanted. The kid has a lot of skills for a nine year old, and I am hopeing this will make him want to shoot even more. I think I even have mom talked into going to the junior pistol championships in Albany this summer! YaaaHooo!

TG

post-11444-1195064036.jpgpost-11444-1195064477.jpg

Nice pistola. Is the slide on one side polished and the side isn't?

Thanks. Part of the reason I bought that particular one is because I haven't seen one like it before. It is polished on both sides...I am just a bad photographer. :rolleyes:

TG

Thanks. Part of the reason I bought that particular one is because I haven't seen one like it before. It is polished on both sides...I am just a bad photographer. :rolleyes:

TG

Sweet. That is a sight tracker correct?

TG

Sweet. That is a sight tracker correct?

Yea that is a Sight Tracker. I haven't had a chance to shoot it a bunch, but from what I can tell so far, it is going to be a real hoot to shoot!

TG

TG,

Man, that blaster looks almost good in the pics as it did in person....very sweet! I think I told you that I talked with the guys at SV about the Sight Tracker and it's definitely on the list of things to try. I have no doubt you're going to have a blast with it next season after you've gotten used to it a little...I'm jealous :bow:

Thanks G! I finally got to shoot it at an IDPA match yesterday. I'm not sure it was legal, but I had fun with it! I am really looking forward to getting back into town and getting to do some practice with it too!

TG