AIRSOFT!

Rocket35

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't Drop the mag! on may thing harder than a bed. = even on the carpet the thing will break.

Yeah- I have heard that- so I will be doing move of my reload practice with the STI. But I do have a set-up that works on a card table. I just put a laundry basket with an old comforter in it. It fits in my CR-Speed holster great with the old cup style muzzle platform.

Albertl35:

I got it online through Airsplat.com...

Rocket I love it!!! Can you tell me the brand and model so I can get one just like it!!!

Thanks ,

Ashley

Don't Drop the mag! on may thing harder than a bed. = even on the carpet the thing will break.

Yeah- I have heard that- so I will be doing move of my reload practice with the STI. But I do have a set-up that works on a card table. I just put a laundry basket with an old comforter in it. It fits in my CR-Speed holster great with the old cup style muzzle platform.

Albertl35:

Rocket I love it!!! Can you tell me the brand and model so I can get one just like it!!!

Thanks ,

Ashley

WE Hi-Capa 5.1

Yep- WE Hi-Capa 5.1

Jim- I will talk around here and see what I can shake up. I thought of starting something up awhile ago- but I didn't think people would have considered it- but now may be a different story. I am just not looking to run it! I did my bit as a match director for two years and found it to be too demanding for my tastes. I will help out- but being a one man show is too much for me... :closedeyes:

OK I have looked at the youtube airsoft videos and some of them were shooting open type pistols with comps and cmore's where can you get one of those gun's. What kind of steel were they shooting that would fall and ding like real steel. Good thing there not shooting over here cause some of them would kick my tale if they could shoot real guns like that. Look like they were in Japan.

Edited by mcattack

OK I have looked at the youtube airsoft videos and some of them were shooting open type pistols with comps and cmore's where can you get one of those gun's. What kind of steel were they shooting that would fall and ding like real steel. Good thing there not shooting over here cause some of them would kick my tale if they could shoot real guns like that. Look like they were in Japan.

Most of the Open guns and props appear to be custom built. Red Wolf Airsoft does alot in this field. Most likely one would have to contact them:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=23517

The $700+ Open airsoft is still about $3000+ cheaper than a real gun. :blink: But still too pricey for a toy gun to me. But if you live over there and can't own a real one- what the heck? Why wouldn't you?! :rolleyes:

Not to mention the price of ammo....

Well, I could not wait any longer. I just placed my order for my gun.

WE Hi Cappa 5.1 Model K 94.95

WE PHX magazine 24.95

Propane adapter 19.95

Silicone oil 4.95

for mags and gun

Mag speedloader 4.95

2000 0.2g 6mm BB 5.95

shipping 11.55

TOTAL 167.25

And you can customize these things just like any other gun.

If this one works out, I will order the Para PXT model from a different company, but that one is over $200.

Cool- welcome to the "light" side! :lol: You can pretty much customize and tune them like a real gun. I have installed a Dawson magwell, undercut the trigger guard and narrowed the front sight. There are a host of replacemnet parts available. Another thing I like is that the mags are kinda hefty- more like a loaded mag than your standard OEM S_I. I am getting .80sec reloads dryfiring with it. ;)

Albertl35:

Thanks ,

Ashley

WE Hi-Capa 5.1

Thanks ..mine is on the way ...can't wait

Cool- welcome to the "light" side! :lol: You can pretty much customize and tune them like a real gun. I have installed a Dawson magwell, undercut the trigger guard and narrowed the front sight. There are a host of replacemnet parts available. Another thing I like is that the mags are kinda hefty- more like a loaded mag than your standard OEM S_I. I am getting .80sec reloads dryfiring with it. ;)

Is the front sight dovetailed like the real thing?

So this has me thinking too..............how hard would it be to install a scope mount & a Cmore? Find the dot practice with airsoft sounds fun. :)

-Mike

I found a Cmore type scope mount searching around today for $30 and a Cmore type sight for $30 as well.

Looks like there are 4 WE Hi Capa 5.1s at Airsplat. Which one did you get and why? Thanks.

bill, I got the "K" model. It has the slide cuts, just like the one at the start of this thread. Plus it will fit my holster. Also, it will run on propane and CO2. On one of the airsoft forums I found 3 mods to make the guns run better and use less gas.

So this has me thinking too..............how hard would it be to install a scope mount & a Cmore? Find the dot practice with airsoft sounds fun. :)

-Mike

I would think that the Serendipity sight would work quite nicely as it mounts to both sides of the aluminum frame.

-Mike

Bolts on pretty easy. I did a WE a few years back. The downside is the rear sight is integral to the slide and probably gets destroyed in the process. The frame is pretty soft, so go easy on it and consider epoxying as well as screwing the mount on.

post-1846-1194569279.jpg