Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am amazed...

tightloop

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have Paypal. Is there another possible way to get the money transferred to you Z?

Have check made out in USD$ and send it to the address listed in this thread, in a worst case, send it in Euros, I work in europe, I can get it cashed on way or another

And thanks again!!!

Well...as I just told PayPal to wad my account information up into a great big ball and dip in in Mentholatum Deep Heating Rub and cram )@*&$%*#*& and then +_)@!#(*$#&&{:content:}amp; ....... Nevermind.

Check sent.. :cheers:

Criminey Merlin, you could have avoided all this hassle and just donated the pistol for Benny to start on. :D

Hey, what cal should it be? 45 or 40? Need to know as I will order all the parts friday. The gun will be COOL looking & come with 6 tuned mags. Did I mention it will be hard chromed & built on the caspian race ready frame with front & rear checkering.

Hey, what cal should it be? 45 or 40? Need to know as I will order all the parts friday. The gun will be COOL looking & come with 6 tuned mags. Did I mention it will be hard chromed & built on the caspian race ready frame with front & rear checkering.

Sweet, sounds really cool!!!

Benny, I like .45's, but you pick. You are more in touch with what is going on, .40 or .45, both good choices!!!

I am buying tickets too!!!

But, if I win it, I will immediately put it up for auction, auction will start at $500. All money would go towards USPSA Jr. Program :D

Just in case I win it I'd prefer .45. B)

I just bought an engagement ring, a new-to-me singlestack and I'm between jobs at the moment but please put me down for $25.

Kudos to everyone involved. :cheers:

I'll drop a check in the mail tomorrow, Z.

I'm Good for $25.00. Ill get a check in the mail first thing.....

What a great thing for a great cause.... A special thanks to Z and to Benny for making this happen.... :cheers:

Z,

How are we coming on pledges? Are we close?

Thanks

Will raffle tickets be available prior to the match for those than cannot attend?

-rvb

Great Question, I would love to make that happen, anyone have any ideas?

I'm Good for $25.00. Ill get a check in the mail first thing.....

What a great thing for a great cause.... A special thanks to Z and to Benny for making this happen.... :cheers:

Z,

How are we coming on pledges? Are we close?

Thanks

We are at $1285 at the moment, need another $315.

And thanks for all of your support so far!!!

Edited by zhunter

up me to $50.

oh, and lemme know about the raffle tix. I have something of a reputation for winning raffle guns, and hereby pledge to the Benosverse that I will donate the gun back to the Jr's program if I win.

kevin

Edited by kevin c