Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am amazed...

tightloop

The hype and bantering about the Western SS Classic has been going on now for a few days and during the posts it came out that Nanci did not have a pistol to shoot at the match...

What do I read just a few minutes ago, Benny is sending her a pistol to use for the match...not a couple of days before the match..but tomorrow...the match is in Jan 08.

Say what you want to, but that is one of the most generous gestures I have ever seen....as I said in the title, I am amazed, but I really should not be...afterall, this is the GREATEST FORUM on the planet with the GREATEST SHOOTERS there are...plus being great humanitarians..

Let's all give a BIG hand to Benny Hill...What a gesture...

:cheers::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post TL

Benny, you are the proverbial MAN!!!

YES, this place is the best!!!

Tell ya what? Can we get enough donations to Have a gun built, by Benny, to raffle off for USPSA Jr.s at the Western SS?

I will put up $100

How is that for a start?

Benny's generosity got me going.

Anyone else?

Let's get the pledges, and see if we can make it.

I just PM'ed Benny about a price and if it can be done in time.

IF we get the pledges, I will do it on my paypal account, and then send it to Benny.

I reckon Merlin can bring it with him.

$1510 so far

ZH $100

Miranda $25

Jim $100

AlamoShooter $30

nm3gnr $30

Slowhand $50

Merlin $50

mjbine $50

bgary $50

Round Gun Shooter $25

cnemikeman $25

Catfish $25

BNorth $25

GamePlayer $25

ima45dv8 $40

grandbagger $30

ccur $60

AikiDale $100

G-ManBart $50

pjb45 $25

boz1911 $25

Dan Sierpina $50

markm $100

Alan Meek $50

Boynty77 $25

rvb $25

EZbagger $100

Kevin c $50

al503 $25

pholsted $25

6-shot $25

PE Kelly $100

eerw $25

j2fast $50

murkish $25

schmitz 50 Euros Thanks schmitz!!!!!

Let's do this!!!

No amount is too small.

Edited by zhunter

IF we get the pledges, I will do it on my paypal account, and then send it to Benny.

I PM'd Benny about building me a gun in time for the match and it didn't seem likely....drat.

Bart

I PM'd Benny about building me a gun in time for the match and it didn't seem likely....drat.

Bart

Bart, this is a pretty special thing, IF we can get the money to pull it off. Let's get the pledges first. If Benny can't, I have some ideas up my sleeve, let me hear from Benny first, then I will go to plan "B" if necessary. I CAN make this work.

What do I read just a few minutes ago, Benny is sending her a pistol to use for the match...not a couple of days before the match..but tomorrow...the match is in Jan 08.

Hey wait a minute, that will giver her an unfair advantage! :rolleyes:

Unless we all get guns from Benny to use, she is going to have to use ordinary blasters like everyone else. :P

Neal in AZ

If Benny is booked up..we can just donate the $$$ or purchase a gun.

any way it goes giving to the juniors is a very good thing!

Jim

My alternate plans are:

B- Derek at Millennium Custom, he is close to me, and I could bring it out there.

C- Raffle a Benny Certificate, which is not as good as a gun, the money won't flow as well if they can't see the gun and all, but... they can build it like they want, or make it a limited gun etc...

It will happen if the pledges are there

Edited by zhunter

Didnt he and Merlin also donate a brand new rifle and shotgun to a junior here recently ?

I think that is amazing, and certainly needs to be commended. Hats off to Benny ! :bow:

Benny donated the pistol, Merlin the shotgun and Kurt Miller the rifle. Benny then went thur the pistol, rebuilt or replaced everthing it needed, I did a grip reduction and stipple for it( it was a trade in), the shot gun was a tricked out Benelli that Merlin had just built, the rifle was right off the prize table( very nice rifle I might add). We then put togrther a rig, belt, holster, mag pouches ect for it. This is a very nice, well mannered, hard working yount man who does well in school and wants to shoot. To repay all this Jared went out and won HI Junior at the Multi gun Nats. as well as the RM3G.---------Larry