Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Benches

Jerome Poiret

press.jpg

Setup for 9mm pistol
Dillon XL650B with Lee sizing/depriming die, Dillon powder die with MBF funnel, Dillon seating die and Lee FCD
Lee Classic Turret wih Lee sizing/depriming and Lee FCD

It started off as a packing bench which is why it is a little lower than some. The strong mounts make up for it tho.

Edited by BMaus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone tried a lazy Susan type setup for multiple presses?

I have an 8 post lazy susan for 550 toolheads. They are available on ebay.

I can't imagine it working well with presses. Too big to swing around. Impossible to make rigid enough. Look at Inline Fabrication's quick disconnect top plates for their stands. Much better to put the extra presses out of the way than taking bench space rotated to the back or side.

• 1 month later...

I worked on rearranging my work/reloading bench a couple weeks ago. I've still got some work to do, but I like the new setup. I use Patmarlins ROCKDock for my 2 presses, since I use the bench for working on other things besides reloading.

20150712_153354_zpsr5fk49yd.jpg

20150712_152457_zpsktdsgkfx.jpg

• 1 month later...

I worked on rearranging my work/reloading bench a couple weeks ago. I've still got some work to do, but I like the new setup. I use Patmarlins ROCKDock for my 2 presses, since I use the bench for working on other things besides reloading.

So - what did you shoot the bass with?

• 3 weeks later...

So - what did you shoot the bass with?

45 of course!

• 3 weeks later...

In an effort to be more efficient I moved my press off my bench and made a set of shelves that are dedicated to only my reloading gear. So far so good.

IMG_7777.jpg

Edited by S391

In an effort to be more efficient I moved my press off my bench and made a set of shelves that are dedicated to only my reloading gear. So far so good.

IMG_7777.jpg

What kind of lights do you have overhead? I'm looking for something to brighten up my bench without the glare in my eyes. Fluorescent?