Reloading Benches

Jerome Poiret

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That's me being cheap!

I used 1/2" PVC tubes that I put a female adapter on the end. I also put a small whole through the pipe right above the female adapter and have a piece of aluminum(paper clip) pushed through. The female adapter is so I can screw it onto my desk until I use it and it also fits the reloading tube halfway decently. When I'm running low on cases, I pull the aluminum piece out and all the cases in the PVC tube drop. When I get low on cases I just unscrew off my desk then place another tube ontop and pull the aluminum bailing wire. Maybe I'll get a case feeder down the line. I rather invest in a mr.bullet though.

They each hold about 45 rounds. I plan to add more later.

It's a 1/2" male plug that is screwed onto the desk that hold them until they are needed.

Edited by hax

Great idea and creative. Personally I would get the case feeder first, it's less convenient to place the bullet than to keep feeding cases, IMHO

That's what the wife's for, making sure to fill up my tubes and switch them out as needed 

Isn't that the harbor freight table? If so how do you like it? How is it holding up

Sent From Mobile Land

I was eye'ing the same table lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 3 weeks later...

Lol. That used to be my automotive work bench when I was really into racing. But when action pistol overtook, I refinished my bench. Still don't have enough space so car stuff (jack stands) are at the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

Some really nice set ups here. I am about to move my reloading bench into a spare bedroom and was to build some new benches. Thinking about proper height for the bench top. Right now I stand but might set them up to sit and reload. Any thoughts from you guys that have already done that?

Thanks guys,

shane

• 2 weeks later...