Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Benches

Jerome Poiret

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was going to load up some .45 today, I figured I should snap some pics as it has been awhile and my old pictures are gone.

The reloading bench

post-2465-126807005399_thumb.jpg

Most of my handguns and long guns, I need a safe. The rest are either at work or upstairs in my office.

post-2465-126807008378_thumb.jpg

Work bench. Two small filing cabinets and a old metal door. Makes a good bench, and is perfect for cleaning, smithing or making things out of Kydex.

post-2465-126807011302_thumb.jpg

I am a bit of a brass whore

post-2465-126807013884_thumb.jpg

Still have a bunch I need to sort. I love it when the local SWAT team doesn't pickup their brass all winter, as soon as the snow melts I am picking up brass.

post-2465-126807016465_thumb.jpg

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Did I ever say, "thanks"? I hope so.

I want a multi-purpose work bench and JStern's concept (beveled inserts) seems to work. I plan on attaching a vice, re-loader, power tools, etc. The one I was originally thinking about had a slot to slide an insert in (not angled like JSterns).Do you think my concept would work? I am looking for a similar design that I think I saw here.

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff... I was looking for some ideas and I sure found them. What I did notice was lots of blue bias and very little poor red and green lol. I guess everyone is color coordinated with the blue of this forum and I almost felt like I was being pulled over to the blue side by all these postings :bow:. I guess I could get a can of blue spray paint lol.

zen_grasshopper

:sight::sight:

Sorry to tell you,,, your more of a Brass monk,,, than a Brass Whore. :ph34r:

I can't say how much I have, maybe twice as much as you have in the pictures,,,

I always,, look for more,,, and make trades for things I need,,,, ,

You can never have enough,,,,, Loading components.

Jim M ammo

The way things are going I'm never going to have a reloading area. Can I borrow someones? Your all look so nice even the messy ones.

Come on down. Bring a keg of Guiness.

Where do I show up at? :cheers:

The way things are going I'm never going to have a reloading area. Can I borrow someones? Your all look so nice even the messy ones.

Come on down. Bring a keg of Guiness.

Where do I show up at? :cheers:

Road trip - Ontario, Canada.

• 4 weeks later...

Well after about a month and a little frustration I have my room as ready as I think it will be...

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae261/xdfanphotos/Reloadingroom007.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae261/xdfanphotos/Reloadingroom001.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae261/xdfanphotos/Reloadingroom006.jpg

Give me some ideas if it looks like I need to add something. I know a press would be good. lol

I just ordered some case cleaning supplies today to get started.

Edited by sublime195

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we finally moved to a place where I have a room set up as my home office and reloading area. Got everything set up more or less. Gotta give a big thanks to my 'bro Eddie Garcia who not only schooled me on reloading but let me come over innumerable times and reload at his place until I had the space to set up my own reloader. Eddie, you da man!

Oh, any yes you can get a tan from all the lights I have. Helps those of us who are optically challenged. :P

PICT0222-1.jpg

PICT0221.jpg

PICT0220-2.jpg