Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Benches

Jerome Poiret

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola coterráneo! Mejor escribo en inglés así entienden todos.

How does the Square Deal B work for you mounted on that shelf? I'm going crazy trying to make a small working bench bolted to the wall, hard and strong enough to land an airplane on it :P but I see you have your press on (what looks like) a regular shelf with normal brackets!

PS: Nice Bersa Thunder 9, mine is black :D

Hola coterráneo! Mejor escribo en inglés así entienden todos.

How does the Square Deal B work for you mounted on that shelf? I'm going crazy trying to make a small working bench bolted to the wall, hard and strong enough to land an airplane on it :P but I see you have your press on (what looks like) a regular shelf with normal brackets!

PS: Nice Bersa Thunder 9, mine is black :D

the shelf is reforzed with 4 brackets( 2 regulars an other 2 screwed on the wall),besides a 3 x3 girder in the middle support the presses.

is not perfect( but work for me)

si quieres mandame un pm y me explayo mas en castellano. :cheers:

Ok, Christmas shopping is done, chores are done, wife is at work, and I'm off until after the first of the year. Thought I would finally try to figure out how to use this camera.

Here is my o-so-humble reloading area. In the corner of our open carport :mellow:

The press had to be removable so I made a special mounting plate that slides onto the workbench and secures with a T-nut in back. Works great actually. So when I'm finished I move the press to a storage room. Kind of a pain not having a lockable area to reload but you do what you gotta do ;)

post-12069-1197930106.jpg

Ok, Christmas shopping is done, chores are done, wife is at work, and I'm off until after the first of the year. Thought I would finally try to figure out how to use this camera.

Here is my o-so-humble reloading area. In the corner of our open carport :mellow:

The press had to be removable so I made a special mounting plate that slides onto the workbench and secures with a T-nut in back. Works great actually. So when I'm finished I move the press to a storage room. Kind of a pain not having a lockable area to reload but you do what you gotta do ;)

Nice looking area.

Nice looking area.

Sano! :cheers:

FM

• 2 weeks later...
"tinkering zone"... I've never quite heard it called that, but obviously it works for YOU. Cool.

"To try to repair or improve something in a casual way, often to no useful effect." = all my gun modifications. :cheers:

Edited by askomiko

Here is my loading area, it's one side of my office.

bench-3.jpg

The Lee doesn't get used much any more, but handy for fixing a case during production.

dillonlee.jpg

dillon550b-1.jpg

dillon550b-2.jpg

I have sense moved the 550B 4" closer to the end of the bench

dillon550b-3.jpg

You forgot to make your's messy like mine.

This is my reloading / hobby room at my new house. It isn't finished yet, I still have to put up some shelving and other stuff.

post-3808-1199638615.jpg

I've seen this room for real,

and it is no way as tidy as in the pictures :devil:

great set up though B)