Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Benches

Jerome Poiret

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who knows what could happen to that smorgasboard of chemicals on that top shelf. Or an electical fire could erupt form that one outlet behind the press. follow the cords form the bench grinder and the tumbler. That outlet also powers light above bench and garage door opener. :unsure:

Here are a few pics of my reloading bench. I had to fight the fiance tooth and nail for this because the only place I could put it was in our spare bedroom. So I had to keep it somewhat visually appealing. When we buy our house the basement will be a reloading heaven. Until then this will have to do.

Pete

fa350f8b.jpg

fa350f89.jpg

This is what my wife named the "doghouse"

quiet, messy and I know where everything is!!!!!

dsc00960.jpg

This is my first attempt to post a picture, so don't laugh if you see a link above instead of a picture :D:D:D

dj

SigLady,

Thanks again for the suggestions. I finally found a picture hosting service (Free :D ) and got the picture posted.

dj

Edited by dajarrel

PistolPete--

Suggest removing third photo. I put hard returns between your images because they were causing horizontal screen distortion. :wacko:

dajarrel--

Check filepath on your image. Tags and general URL codings seem ok.... sometimes it's only one or two incorrect characters that throw it off. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got my Dillon 650 up and running after about a year off. Built a new house. Below is my space in the basement. It isn't finished, but I think I have a pretty good start. Ten foot bench will give me some elbow room. Maybe the 650 will have get a brother....hmmmm?

091456.jpg

091460.jpg

I think this is the first pic with a FIRE EXTINGUISHER. Good piece of equipment to have around. :)

Actually there are 2 fire extinguishers in my photos. There is a small white extinguisher sitting on the bench directly behind the middle 550 press, and beside the granite block I use for the digital scale. A larger red one is mounted beside the door frame directly below the sombero.