Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Benches

Jerome Poiret

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow compared to that I am a F'ing pig. Sometimes, I clear off a 2 square foot spot on my bench to clean my pistol,but other wise it is a couple of inches deep on my bench. Jeeper do you do consult slobs on how to maintain a clean benck :D ?

wow compared to that I am a F'ing pig. Sometimes, I clear off a 2 square foot spot on my bench to clean my pistol,but other wise it is a couple of inches deep on my bench. Jeeper do you do consult slobs on how to maintain a clean benck :D ?

I cleaned it for the picture. It is usually a little dirtier.

• 2 weeks later...

My reloading mini-bench got done and the SDB mounted late yesterday. Will shoot the final pic of it later today and photos back perhaps at end-of-week. What with a 3-day string of 100+ degree weather, it's been too @!#&% hot to run about in the car gettin' things done... (like going to the photo lab too many times)(Bear in mind I have no A/C in the car and it got up to 120 in the car yesterday. I can only take about 15 minutes of that before passing out.)

ANYWAYYYYYY... we have a bench!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SL,

I wish... I took the advice of others and got a timer and now the tumbling is done while I am sleeping. :D It does a lot of brass at once and I found it on eBay for the cost of the small one. B) My brother-in-law had to keep up with the war, so a TV got hooked up in the shop. I am not much for watching TV except for reviewing tapes on competitions. :rolleyes:

Jim

• 1 month later...

Thanks to this post I did not spend the weekend practicing and shooting a match as I had hoped. But NOoo, I had to show this thread to my wife. She saw how nice some of your benches are, and the others...

The next thing I get the bums rush and find myself first at Home Depot then back home in an NBC gas mask installing insulation. This in preparation of the paneling and shelving I have to install this week, before the rubber floor arrives. Did I tell you that I must install that too?.

I Was just Fine!

Thanks you guys!! <_<

There are 7 presses on the bench, L to R: Redding T7(.308, .338Lapua), Lyman T-MagII(.50AE, .357,.38), Dillon 650(.308,.223,.40S&W), Dillon 1050(.45), RCBS Rockchucker(Everything!!), Dillon SL900(12ga.), Hollywood Sr.(.50BMG).

The bench is welded up from 2"x4" rectangular steel tubing. It's 3' deep, but the first 12" is 3/8" steel plate - makes for a nice rigid bench. (The rear of the bench is just a melamine plank for collecting dust, errant primers, et. al.

GsT