Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Rocket35

Wolf Primers

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I could buy some? I can only find them at Graf & Sons, but would rather buy locally, thanks...

Someone in another thread got a geed deal at www.outdoormarksman.com, you might give them a look. He said he got wolf primers for around $16/k. sounds good to me.

That was me that got them at www.outdoormarksman.com & we ordered 33k, delivered price including hazmat & shipping was $81.85/5k. $16.37/k. That is a very good price in today's economy, I think. Good luck finding anything local that is even close to that. One of the guys that was in our order paid $30/k for some locally a little while before we made our order. He was really happy to be in on the deal! MLM

That was me that got them at www.outdoormarksman.com & we ordered 33k, delivered price including hazmat & shipping was $81.85/5k. $16.37/k. That is a very good price in today's economy, I think. Good luck finding anything local that is even close to that. One of the guys that was in our order paid $30/k for some locally a little while before we made our order. He was really happy to be in on the deal! MLM

I just checked their website. According to their inventory, they have almost nothing in stock.

Right now it will let you order 45k of the wolf small pistol under only one hazmat, if you want. I don't know what that means about inventory, though. MLM

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I could buy some? I can only find them at Graf & Sons, but would rather buy locally, thanks...

Check wideners.com, they have a great selection and quite a few in stock.

Wolff are really frigging soft, if that matters to ya, more suppliers means more competition, and better prices eventually I hope.

you guys are only saving $10.00 if that from a winchester primers? i dont get it.

If I were only buying a thousand primers, it wouldn't matter but at 30k or so, it is enough to make a difference. If you don't save money where you can, how can you save money at all? $300/year means a lot to me. YMMV :) MLM

I see that there is a significant enough of a savings as well. I have been seeing that Winchester primers are in the $115/ sleeve ballpark. The Wolf's are in the $87/ sleeve range. I am no math wizard, but that is a $28 savings! Spread that savings over the course of 4 sleeves (my year's supply) and yes, $112 = significant. And I have been hearing alot of good things about them. Worth a try... :cheers: