Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wolf Primers

Rocket35

That was me that got them at www.outdoormarksman.com & we ordered 33k, delivered price including hazmat & shipping was $81.85/5k. $16.37/k. That is a very good price in today's economy, I think. Good luck finding anything local that is even close to that. One of the guys that was in our order paid $30/k for some locally a little while before we made our order. He was really happy to be in on the deal! MLM

That was me that got them at www.outdoormarksman.com & we ordered 33k, delivered price including hazmat & shipping was $81.85/5k. $16.37/k. That is a very good price in today's economy, I think. Good luck finding anything local that is even close to that. One of the guys that was in our order paid $30/k for some locally a little while before we made our order. He was really happy to be in on the deal! MLM

I just checked their website. According to their inventory, they have almost nothing in stock.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I could buy some? I can only find them at Graf & Sons, but would rather buy locally, thanks...

Check wideners.com, they have a great selection and quite a few in stock.

you guys are only saving $10.00 if that from a winchester primers? i dont get it.

If I were only buying a thousand primers, it wouldn't matter but at 30k or so, it is enough to make a difference. If you don't save money where you can, how can you save money at all? $300/year means a lot to me. YMMV :) MLM

I see that there is a significant enough of a savings as well. I have been seeing that Winchester primers are in the $115/ sleeve ballpark. The Wolf's are in the $87/ sleeve range. I am no math wizard, but that is a $28 savings! Spread that savings over the course of 4 sleeves (my year's supply) and yes, $112 = significant. And I have been hearing alot of good things about them. Worth a try... :cheers: