Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Very good CS with Master Blaster boolits

glock10mmman

I placed an order with MB on the 1st around 8:30 pm central time for a mini case of 2100 of there 180 grain 40 cal boolits. Got an email conformation instantly and got another email around 6:45 pm on the 2nd saying there were shipped. They arrived today the heaviest damn package I have ever had. :blink: Got a cool ammo can as well. Can be happier. They claim on there website that it takes 2-3 weeks for delivery, but this was better than I could have expected. Right up there with Dillon and Brownells.

Just thought I would share.

g10

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,, you'll flood them with orders and ruin it for the rest of us,,,

But yeh they are good, websight tells you up front if they are in stock or not, I just ordered 6300 and I dont think they took a week to arrive.

I placed an order with MB on the 1st around 8:30 pm central time for a mini case of 2100 of there 180 grain 40 cal boolits. Got an email conformation instantly and got another email around 6:45 pm on the 2nd saying there were shipped. They arrived today the heaviest damn package I have ever had. :blink: Got a cool ammo can as well. Can be happier. They claim on there website that it takes 2-3 weeks for delivery, but this was better than I could have expected. Right up there with Dillon and Brownells.

Just thought I would share.

g10

I had pretty much the same thing with the orders I have placed this year. Both of the case orders I placed came in 3 .30cal ammo cans. I cant say enough good about MB "boolits" and my mailman dreads the flatbox rate for "boolits"

Have ya got a link to the web site I need some boolits bad.

www.masterblasterbullets.com

actually its masterblastersbullets.com

I've delt with Tom for a number of years...great guy and great bullets. It's all I shoot. When I've gotten into a bind in the past and needed bullets NOW, Tom was always there....I'm lucky as I live about 50 miles from him and shoot the same local matches he does.

• 2 weeks later...
Any of you guys have experience with these bullets in a Glock 34?

Thanks, Craig

I'm not a guy, but I shoot MBs out of my G34 and they work fine. I've been told that they go faster/hotter than jacketed bullets, but I haven't noticed a difference. I do notice a bit of smoke, gets in the way when the light hits it at a certain angle, so I only shoot them in practice.

I just spoke with Masterblasters bullets and was notified that they will be closing down fairly soon. Many of their projectiles are showing up as unavailable on their website today. You guys may want to look to see if they have anything left that you currently shoot so that you can stock up before everything is gone.

Just thought I would give you guys a heads up.

Well...I didn't want to say it earlier...but a couple weeks ago I talked with Tom and he told me he was about 90% certain that he was going to fold the business after he ran through his last batch of lead. He said that the increasing cost of lead and the daily hassles with USPS trying to ship bullets made it difficult to stay in business. I was hoping that he might change his mind but it sounds like he's really planning on shutting it down. So it seems that MB is now soon out of business and it seems that Bear Creek may have pulled the plug also; that leaves Precision as the only major moly/poly bullet source. Not good for competition!