Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Logo Design for Shirts

Sue and Sarah

Took the "USPSA" off so others can use it too. Also added bullets and changed the font to a more common and "manly" one.

Sorry, still a pdf - can't get the jpg to upload right.

wheelgunners_logo_with_bullets.pdf

-Sue

Now that is awesome! It's just a few touches here and there from the original, but it's definitely a better product for it. The shading in the barrel and cylinders really sets it out.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the "USPSA" off so others can use it too. Also added bullets and changed the font to a more common and "manly" one.

-Sue

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!

Let us know when you have he shirts for sale. I'll take one.

Last design works for me. If you contact Chip at East Coast Screen printing and Embroidery he can quote prices for a golf style shirt.

He can embroider the USPSA logo on the sleeve also if you want. He does match shirts and club shirts for many different venues.

If you want to see a club shirt, let me know.

-Sue

Hi Sue,

This is looking really cool, I will want one.

As professor said above see how it looks with just a black hole for the bore, seeing the bullet all the way down the barrel is'nt right. Love the ones in the cylinder thou.

If the shirt is printed on one of the fast drying materials it is easy to wash out and have dry by morning if you like. A really nice shirt that is reasonable is the ones from Colorado Timberline Poly-dri. I got one at the Nationals for about 30 bucks long sleeve and I love it. It has a revolver on it also!

Say hi to the gang for me,

Good work

Pat

The diamond of your logo has four sides. What if the upper two sides said wheel gunners (one word per side), and the bottom two sides said real gunners?

Hubby likes your suggestion.

wheelgunners_logo_angled_text.pdf

Brit, if you would, please submit a jpg for the others. Thanks

- Sue

Latest change puts it over the edge for me. I liked the previous offering better. It has become too busy.

One of the cylinders in the second illustration is off. I like the image, and it would be cool to get it on a shirt.

Thanks for noticing. I forgot to lock that layer and my mousepad is pretty sensitive. Here's a corrected pdf.

I'll be getting a price quote from Techwear on making up the shirts with the shooter's name and I'll pass that info on when I get it. You'll get the price for the t-shirt style and their classic collared shirt style with the logo on back and a smaller version on the front. After I get the final version to them, I'll let you know.

Nice tattoo Sensei.

-Sue

uspsa_wheelgunners_logo_colored_text_2.pdf

First, let me say I love the Logo (well maybe without that red square surrounding the red stripes,

I'm thinking the red and white should run into the blue, I know, everybody's a critic :rolleyes: )

Now, if you put "USPSA" on it, do you have to worry about licensing :surprise:

(big question before you print any up for sale)

Also, I love the tech wear shirts, but I think your going to be looking at $50-$70 per shirt,

A nice cotton or cotton blend polo would be just as nice IMO. (and less expensive so you

can buy 2 so your not wearing the same shirt for 2-3 days of a big match :sick: )

Any way, there was a thread about t-shirts here awhile ago, maybe do a search and all these comments

could be answered ?? Your logo version has been the best so far (imo), and without USPSA on it works

for all the shooting disciplines.

DaveP

FWIW,

Check with Grant Jeavons at D Sport, 1034 E Walnut St, Columbia, MO. Tel: 573-441-1474. They do shirts, sweats, Ts hats and more for Bianchi Cup, and have done many custom shirts for smaller Clubs. Quality high, price low.

Martin

post-7072-1191603692.jpg

OK, it seems some of you guys are VERY talented. Amazingly, this morning while at the gym, I thought I would like to make up some T-Shirts with a Single Stack theme.

So, Could someone put a profile of a 1911 in the above attachment?

I am thinking of:

Single Stack arched across the top in BOLD large Font

And in an inverted arch below, Getting Back to Where it All Began

OK, help me out here guys!!!

Thanks in advance. If we can get this right, I will get a BUNCH of T-Shirts made up

The diamond of your logo has four sides. What if the upper two sides said wheel gunners (one word per side), and the bottom two sides said real gunners?

Hubby likes your suggestion.

wheelgunners_logo_angled_text.pdf

Brit, if you would, please submit a jpg for the others. Thanks

- Sue

How about "WHEEL GUNS FOR WHEEL PEOPLE"?

fm

How about "WHEEL GUNS FOR WHEEL PEOPLE"?

fm

I like this quote much better than the one that say "real", I wouln't want to wear a quote that might make other people think I'm implieing there choice is not real, all guns and choices are real. Our quote should be something cool that reflects our pride in our choice to master the wheel gun and make other people interested in us and not put off. Theres a lot of talent around here, lets hear more quotes.

keep up the good work.

41mag

ps How bout somthing bout being one of "Jerrys Kids" :devil: just kidding!!!