Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking For a Nice Rack

Doggorloader

We finished our new 10 station 50 target venue at the club this month. All new (20) Lincoln traps and automated counter/controller system to boot. What a job but I would put our course up against the best in NY right now. The stands are all new but....the gun racks are pure crap and we have no benches.

I shot a year ago in PA and they had a great bench/rack set up with a beaut of a bench with the gun rack right on the back. I forgot to take pictures.

Anyone have such an animal at their club or venue that could post pictures or better yet send plans would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

<_< some of the clubs had some here, But when you were sitting back on the bench, the muz was pointing at the back of your head. :blink::unsure: And sometimes when Dove season came ... and the "Three Baggers" came out you may see an auto loader go in the rack closed.

Also one big problem at our club was the bench getting filled up with gear with no place to sit. so we kept the seating and the rack ten feet apart or more and that seamed to help some.

Good Luck with your club

Jamie

:rolleyes: allso around here a "Nice Rack" is something found on the Ladies and I am always on the look out. so if you do finde some photos <_<

Edited by AlamoShooter