Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

September 07

benos

I saw some posts in other "Win a Book" threads requesting more quotes. So since quotes are fun... Whoever gets the most right will be September's winner.

1. Any control that is within the mind is subject to the state of the mind and therefore unreliable.

2. I never consider I have succeeded with a pupil unless the pupil adds something to my own knowledge.

3. Most of us do not pay attention to what we are told, how we are told it, or by whom we are told it. In fact most of us need to learn how to learn.

1. Any control that is within the mind is subject to the state of the mind and therefore unreliable.

Golf has taken over for my lack of shooting lately. that's definetely Percy Boomer. ;) I actually am using this quote in the book too. There's a ton of substance behind it.

The 2nd one sounds really familiar too....I'll have to think on it.

1. On Learning Golf by Percy Boomer, pg. 38

2. On Learning Golf by Percy Boomer, pg. 168

3. On Learning Golf by Percy Boomer, pg. 177

:D

Wow - Impressive! Do you have it memorized? ;)

I'm a bit sad I didn't get to have more fun with more answer's like Flex's (who didn't know they were all from Percy). But them's the breaks.

;)

PM me your address and I'll send you a book. Or if you already have it, a T-shirt or Slide-Glide?

be

• 2 weeks later...