Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

07 NC State Championship

Bones

Great match, great staff, friendly people and a beautiful location. There's so much in the North Carolina IDPA program to like. The NC crew does a fantastic job designing clever, clear, challenging stages. As always, I learned a lot and had a great time.

See you in 08!

Craig

Edited by Bones

Great match, great staff, friendly people and a beautiful location. There's so much in the North Carolina IDPA program to like. The NC crew does a fantastic job designing clever, clear, challenging stages. As always, I learned a lot and had a great time.

See you in 08!

Craig

You Yankees are always welcome to come visit and shoot (so long as you head north again after the match)

It's almost embarassing that we have so many great IDPA clubs and matches here in NC.

It was a great match, wasn't it? Looking at the booklet before the match, it seemed like a lot of basic stages we'd all seen before. The reality was very challenging, subtle twists, interesting placement of targets and movers.

They couldn't have bought better weather this year and the SO team was first rate!

Teddy

It was a great match, and I truly enjoyed myself. I was worried that I would have a hard time shooting revolver, but it seemed to be just as challenging to everyone else there. I'll be back next year to leave more .45 Colt brass behind...... :lol: