Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Utube=AC/DC lives!

3quartertime

In reference to the most exellent thread about the "dreamgirl" and her auto shooting with the added benefit of the AC/DC song they dubbed over it. I just have to expound on the incredible videos on youtube. As a long time AC/DC fan and a true believer that a very simple part of rock and roll died the day Bon Scott died I've found great solice in searching youtube for vintage AC/DC clips.

If you are also a fan of this vintage version of the band and you have a suitable sound system added to the computer, search and have a blast. Be fore warned thou... The ghost of Bon Scott will invade your volume controller and before you know it you'll be wrecking the neighborhood just like the good ole dayz...

Have fun!!!

The Stuff

Glad ya'll enjoy...

Many agree that this version of the band clearly defined much of the musical influences to follow. They were dismissed as a 'three simple chords' band. But great music doesn't have to be complex. It just has to move the soul. And these cats moved us like no others.

Check these out...

Let there be rock...

Jailbreak

Sin City

TNT

Highway To Hell

Bad Boy Boogie

High Voltage

Whole lotta Rosie

The Jack

Touch to much

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Walk all over you

There are tons of others if you search.

If you aren't hoarse from singing along by morning I will be seriously disappointed!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Slightly OT, but since the drift already started ... :D

When my kid was about 18 months old, he didn't like at all being placed in his child seat and travel by car: cried and shouted a lot ...

What I found out was keeping him silent all the time and actually entertaining him was listening to "The dark side of the moon" from Pink Floyd ... :)