Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 9x19 Open

cpty1

Hey guys,

I am glad to see there is intrest in what I have been playing with.As of now I have completed a second prototype with a new mount and streamlined slide and narrowed comp.

I have not posted before and realy have not had much intrest in shooting a glock on a regular bassis. This has all changed. You see I have 5 boys that love our sport and was looking for a way to get them into open whith out great exspence. 400 hours later you have what Chris is now shooting. I guess I will be geting more Glocks . The poster that said I might want to sell my wares was correct.I feel that wht I have done Is the tip of the Iceburg The glock is a viable platform and is capable of great things. The second gun that I have just finished is about 3 oz lighter than frankenstien 1 .

I dont want to put any one off but Good things come to those who wait . Look for more posts as I get rolling with this thing. What every one has seen is my verry first atenpt at building any gun . I have a lot to learn and would love imput good or bad from glock lovers.

Sincerly John Nagel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic