Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SEMPS Match in Brighton Michigan

Howdy Folks,

SEMPS will host its monthly match this Sunday. Registration begins at 8am and shooters meeting is at 9:30 with a 9:45 am start. We are going to have 8 exciting stages featuring 8 different course designers with a round count of 180-200. Match fee is $20 and there will be a classifier. This match will be very challenging and you will use some different skillsets than you might be (normally) accustomed to. If you would like to RO or help set up, you can shoot for just $5. We will be setting up starting at 9am Saturday. Go to our website: livingstongunclub.org for directions to the club.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Jeff LaFave

Match Director

Jeff,

Probably gotta work saturday morning. I'll call you when I get off, to see if you still need setup help. Will it be single stack friendly? Either way, I need my fix on sunday. :goof: grip it, an' rip it!

Bob Johnson

Edited by Rojo

Jeff,

Probably gotta work saturday morning. I'll call you when I get off, to see if you still need setup help. Will it be single stack friendly? Either way, I need my fix on sunday. :goof: grip it, an' rip it!

Bob Johnson

C'mon by after work...We'll still be working. I plan on setting all 8 stages so we won't be done until 5:00. I'm having pizza & pop delivered out there at around 12:30, so don't worry about lunch amigo. It will be single stack freindly, so not to worry. Hell, I'm shooting the wheelgun, so you should have NO worries!!! See ya out there bud!!! :cheers:

Jeff,

Bob Johnson

C'mon by after work...We'll still be working. I plan on setting all 8 stages so we won't be done until 5:00. I'm having pizza & pop delivered out there at around 12:30, so don't worry about lunch amigo. It will be single stack freindly, so not to worry. Hell, I'm shooting the wheelgun, so you should have NO worries!!! See ya out there bud!!! :cheers:

HHHMMMM. Revo on Sunday. That would be fun. :ph34r:

Sako, change of plans. I'll will be shooting SS instead of the wheelie. I have to get ready for hte Ohio Sectional. There's going going to be some de-throning going on. :D;) Also, Gary will be shooting SS this weekend.

Cool, Bob G and Rob J are going SS as well, so that is at least 5 of us...We gots us a division!!!

Are we ganging up on the "newbie" ? :) I guess we're darn near a squad, huh? I've played with 10rds before, but never 9. You should all know, you'll be taking my "SS" cherry.

Bob Johnson

Edited by Rojo

SAKO,

Remember the $5.00 off passes that showed up at my match??????

NOTICE:

Anyone that has shot a Livingston Action Shooters match should see me before 9:00am this Sunday at LGC!!!! Your passes have been printed and will be ready for pickup.

SAKO,

NOTICE:

Anyone that has shot a Livingston Action Shooters match should see me before 9:00am this Sunday at LGC!!!! Your passes have been printed and will be ready for pickup.

Passes, I didnt hear anything about passes :surprise: The club treasurer isn't going to like that ;)

SAKO,

NOTICE:

Passes, I didnt hear anything about passes :surprise: The club treasurer isn't going to like that ;)

Damn $hit Stirrers!!! Getting excited about the match. Stages look awesome!!!!

Results are posted on the USPSA website (under Southeastern Michigan Practical Shooters SEMPS aka MI05). Thanks to all that came out. LAS (Livingston Action Shooters aka MI15) is shooting this Sunday at the club. Hope you can make it out!!!!

:cheers:

Edited by Barrettone