Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

reaching triggerkit.com

kevin c

Ralph is a stand-up guy. When I ordered my kit from him, it was sent back by the postal service. Ralph sent it two more times before I finally got it, and when it arrived, he had sent other stuff to make up for the problems (which weren't his fault to begin with).

I will deal with him again in a heartbeat!

Don't know where he is now but he was excellent in responding to a problem I had recently. I e-mailed him wanting to purchase just the safety plunger after a bone head move on my part. After using his kit I completely disassembled my Glock for cleaning and I bumped the table where I had all the parts and scattered all the small ones on the floor. I found everything but the safety plunger. He responded right away and after hearing my story he sent me a new one free of charge. Talk about customer service. He gets a whole hearted recommendation from me.

Thanks to an anonymous BE'er who contacted him, Ralph PM'd me. He's been busy (hadn't checked emails) and has had problems with his phone service.

Ralph has always done right by me in the past. I did not at all mean to imply poor service, just that I hadn't been able to reach him.

Kevin

Thanks to an anonymous BE'er who contacted him, Ralph PM'd me. He's been busy (hadn't checked emails) and has had problems with his phone service.

Ralph has always done right by me in the past. I did not at all mean to imply poor service, just that I hadn't been able to reach him.

Kevin

If you talk with him, would you have him PM me too please? I need a kit and so does my dad. Thanks.

TG

• 2 months later...

I've been trying to get a replacement trigger spring for the one that broke on his triggerkit for over 3 weeks now and NOTHING :angry2: ! I received an e-mail from him on October 28 saying:

"Thank you for your patience. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have experienced MAJOR email problems in which our account was being spammed and used to send out fraudulent emails. I have corrected this problem with my Internet provider. We just received about 2 weeks worth of email and are working through answering all of them now.

As appreciation for your patience, I will have trigger springs out to you again."

I have sent him 4 e-mails and left 2 phone messages within the last 3 weeks, still NOTHING.

This really is TERRIBLE customer service! My Glock 34 has been out of action for over 3 weeks now and I still don't know how long it will take to get the spring as you can never reach anyone :angry2: !

I did like this product but after the total lack of customer support I don't think that I'll use his products again! I'd also advise anyone thinking of getting this kit to reconsider getting another kit from a reliable vendor. Just my $0.02.

You could use a Wolff extra power trigger spring.

I now use Vanek triggers, but when I was using Ralph's trigger, I would use the complete Wolff competition spring pack from here (http://www.pistolgear.com/products.php?id=17) as replacement springs.

But if you substitute the Glock OEM trigger spring for the Wolff, you will not give up much and have a more robust trigger spring in the bargain. After having a Wolff trigger spring break on me, I routinely began replacing the Wolff stricker, trigger and safety plunger springs every 6K rounds as preventative maintenance.

In my Vanek triggers, I still use the Wolff competition pack as replacement springs, but substitute a Glock OEM trigger spring for the Wolff.

Edited by BayouSlide

You could use a Wolff extra power trigger spring.

I now use Vanek triggers, but when I was using Ralph's trigger, I would use the complete Wolff competition spring pack from here (http://www.pistolgear.com/products.php?id=17) as replacement springs.

But if you substitute the Glock OEM trigger spring for the Wolff, you will not give up much and have a more robust trigger spring in the bargain. After having a Wolff trigger spring break on me, I routinely began replacing the Wolff stricker, trigger and safety plunger springs every 6K rounds as preventative maintenance.

In my Vanek triggers, I still use the Wolff competition pack as replacement springs, but substitute a Glock OEM trigger spring for the Wolff.

Good to know, I think I'll order the Wolff Pack! Thanks so much for the info!

• 1 month later...