Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What is your favorite song of all time?

mjbine

The music I still like the most is any music that reminds me of my high school / teenage years.

Whitesnake - Here I Go Again

This song not only reminds me of those times, but really describes my life in both words & music .... from right about the time I first heard it, up until present day.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink Floyd -- "Shine On You Crazy Diamond", or the bootleg cut of SRV doing "Little Wing".

Both take my breath...

===================

If you listen carefully to the SRV cut, the singer opens and then invites "Mark" to do his thing with his guitar. Sad he didn't know his name was "Stevie"....

Most favorite and hated at the same time. But you have to love the way it sounds.

When I hear it I think of my Dad's and Brother-in-law's funerals; and all the others that have died for this country.

I also realize that I'm still around with my family.

Hopefully I will only attend one more Military Funeral. It will hopefully be a long time from now with me looking down on it.

Raise a glass.

http://www.sweetmemoriessite.com/OLM/Example/songs/Taps.html

Edited by North

cemetary gates/and this love by PANTERA lol and FLood the waters My allll time favorite band have dimebag darrels signature guitar... lol wish i could get rid of it and get a new lim gun haha!!!!!!

Edited by newshooter

I got a bazillion songs on me iTunes and you want me to pick just ONE!!!!????

Ermmm, goes with the theme song from my favorite movie "The Sound of Music" as performed by Baron Von Trapp with his children for the Baroness.