Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What is your favorite song of all time?

mjbine

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to be more specific....men think about music differently than do women....men think of where they were when they hear music...women think of who they were with...

specify as to what you are looking for..the song that means most to us emotionally, the one that makes us think of the most special time in our lives, the most patriotic, ...otherwise there are too many..

you have to be more specific....men think about music differently than do women....men think of where they were when they hear music...women think of who they were with...

specify as to what you are looking for..the song that means most to us emotionally, the one that makes us think of the most special time in our lives, the most patriotic, ...otherwise there are too many..

The song that you would listen to if it was the last song you would ever hear. The song that you want to hear more than any other song. A song that you never ever get tried of. After you have listened to everything else, this song is the best bar none.

Boricua En La Luna

Poem by Juan Antonio Corretjer

Music by Roy Brown

Y el echón que me desmienta

que se ande muy derecho

no sea en lo más estrecho

de un zaguán pague la afrenta.

Pues según alguien me cuenta:

dicen que la luna as una

sea del mar o sea montuna.

Y así le grito al villano:

yo sería boricano

aunque naciera en la luna.

The song that you would listen to if it was the last song you would ever hear. The song that you want to hear more than any other song. A song that you never ever get tried of. After you have listened to everything else, this song is the best bar none.

National Anthem sung by the Air Force accapella mixed chorus...gives me chills

National Anthem sung by the Air Force accapella mixed chorus...gives me chills

Awesome!

"Midnight Ghost" by the Gathering Field

Honorable mention, just about anything off of the Lost in America album by the Gathering Field. They've got some of the smoothest lyrics and guitar work on any album I've ever heard and mixing in a Hammond B3 is always good.

"...men think about music differently than do women....men think of where-they-were when they hear music...women think of who-they-were-with..."
Ha...! For me it may've been more what-was-I-smoking-at-the-time......

This is a question damn' near impossible to answer, given my vocational background and access to seemingly infinite genres of music and infinite quantities of popular music. But I COULD commit to one artist who was certainly a fave all along: Eric Clapton. However, how on earth do you compare Eric Clapton and Led Zeppelin, for pete's sake?!?!?!? I have a soft spot for BOTH that's about equal.

A big thanks to outerlimits who listed "Theme From an Imaginary Western." I thought I was the only one in the quadrant who knew about that one.